NorthStar's here!!

Hey Shark.... errr Northstar,

Welcome back to AD. :)

Northstar said:
Hi folks...I'm the green/gold north star streaking across the sky....actually it's me teh mad sharkster under the new sn I have now... so.. it been months since I had to use this NS sn.. so.. guess I need to im the admin to have him or her remove my old Sharky sn...hehe.. so...

Oh big hello ! Sharky It has been not seen you on the line in ages ! Glad, you are still alive under the ocean.

Yep Sabrina... well I aint even living in the ocean...just a streaking north star in the sky...hehehe....

Northstar said:
Purrmeow..me and Shiva have done this to each other, in a funny way..hahaha...

Shvia :rl: by moi!!! HAHA!!!

Panther....ya gonna get :bump: soon!!! hehe
Hey ya.. is that you SHarky???? it is me old fart PUPPET!!! Waving ya!!!! :booty:

LovelyWoman, yep it's me Sharky.. so nice bum ya just dropped your pant (or is it skirt) to moon moi??? How it going eh?? Been a while since we last chatted in other chat room or so, eh?

Northstar said:
LovelyWoman, yep it's me Sharky.. so nice bum ya just dropped your pant (or is it skirt) to moon moi??? How it going eh?? Been a while since we last chatted in other chat room or so, eh?
:fruit: Opps!! pull my pant on * NO underwear *. I am pretty good so far and how about you? You have fly on your pant!! Yupper we did last time chat was at hmm Dang dang I forget which the name in other chat room not deaf chat.. ahh * how have I blank in my head* eh eh. :naughty:

LOL LW... I been a bit busy... but most of the time I been idle.. some errands there and then.. .that's all...

Back