North Jersey?

SpitfireMK5

Reaction score
hey everyone :wave:, my names John and I'm 21 and hearing from Northern New Jersey. I would like to meet deaf people from anywhere in New Jersey especially in North Jersey around my age. I'm learning ASL and I thought it would be awesome to meet new people. No matter where your from, leave a message :)

-John

Hi, John. I'm from Northern Jersey, too. Not many deaf events around here lately. There are some in NYC if you don't mind traveling a bit. See this link: Deaf News

Hi John!

I am Randall. I am lived in North New Jersey, Sussex County. I thought you will meet deaf people in New Jersey. Also I know I want meet them in New Jersey. I will go and meet deaf people soon.

I'm going to the Deaf Nation Expo in Secaucus on Nov. 1st, if anyone is interested in meeting up. :)

I'm going to the Deaf Nation Expo in Secaucus on Nov. 1st, if anyone is interested in meeting up. :)

thanks for head up. I might be there. I've never heard of this and I just googled it. it sounds interesting. :cool2:

Let me know if you go, dude. Would be cool to meet another ADer in real life. :)

What area of north jersey? There is a deaf club that meets in Flemington, NJ (Hunterdon County) I am a member and they meet 2nd Saturday of every month and play BINGO and have good social event. It is free to get in and there is more information at Home

I'm from Dover, NJ. Jersey for life. But now recently living in the Isle of Enchanted. ;)

I don't live near North Jersey, but I have 2 cousins living in the town of Hillsdale. I'm hearing impaired and would love to meet anyone

Thank you

Thank you guys for all the replys :ty:, I live in Bergen County. I'm sorry I haven't written back in so long, I have been really busy lol. I've heard of the deaf club here in NJ but it's kind of far for me.

I don't live near North Jersey, but I have 2 cousins living in the town of Hillsdale. I'm hearing impaired and would love to meet anyone

Sweetgirl, I don't live to far from Hillsdale that's really cool. I would love to meet new people in AD community. Let me know if you would like to chat.

Back