noobie from alabama

edtide25

Reaction score
Hello, I was bored at home and I just wanted to search around in the 'net about deaf stuff and...I bumped here. :D Anyway.. My name is Ed and I'm from Alabama. I'm deaf and I know ASL and Oralism. So HELLO! This site is awsome with so many members. I think I'm gonna live here. :D

Hi Steph, I live in Decatur, Alabama right now. I see you live in Cullman. How is it there? I haven't been there in a while.

Hi Steph, I live in Decatur, Alabama right now. I see you live in Cullman. How is it there? I haven't been there in a while.

I live just off highway 278w 2 miles west of exit 304 right now it is rainy. my Al. Dept. of Rehab. services is in Decatur on hwy. 31 almost at that big bridge on the north end, maybe we could meet up for a late lunch or something when I am up there again? I have an appointment Jan. 11th at 2pm there and hubby Tony will be with me. we can meet up at like 3:30 pr 4 pr something if you want. just pm me and let me know. I see you are a tide fan, so am I.

I live just off highway 278w 2 miles west of exit 304 right now it is rainy. my Al. Dept. of Rehab. services is in Decatur on hwy. 31 almost at that big bridge on the north end, maybe we could meet up for a late lunch or something when I am up there again? I have an appointment Jan. 11th at 2pm there and hubby Tony will be with me. we can meet up at like 3:30 pr 4 pr something if you want. just pm me and let me know. I see you are a tide fan, so am I.

Nice, I've been to Al. Dept. of Rehab Service when I was unemployed. Any chance do you know Tammy Schrimpser? Can't spell her last name right. She is the one who helped me to find a good job couple years ago.

Nice, I've been to Al. Dept. of Rehab Service when I was unemployed. Any chance do you know Tammy Schrimpser? Can't spell her last name right. She is the one who helped me to find a good job couple years ago.

yes Tammy Scrimsher is my counselor there along with the girl that did my testing, allison I think. they are the ones I am going to meet there on the 11th along with my husband and they are going to tell me what job suits me best and help train me to do that job and get me hired on to a company.

Back