Nonmember Limited?

daystarnite

Reaction score
I tried to find a thread relating to Nonmembers.

I have a friend who would liked to read and leave few comments on AD without having to sign-up for it. I know that those who are not members of AD can vew and leave comments (right?) and I am wondering if there are limit in using AD as Guest?

No. I believe "Guest" is a polite term for someone who is no longer here.

Your friend will need to sign up to comment.

No. I believe "Guest" is a polite term for someone who is no longer here.

Your friend will need to sign up to comment.

You are correct.

daystarnite -

When a person wants to sign up on this forum; their status would not be given as a "Guest". So, that doesn't applies to have a limit on the guest status.

The reason why you see posts by "guests" is because they were members before when they made those posts. After their accounts were removed, those posts remained.

Your friend can register it and leave a few posts. Then don't come back for a while, sometimes your friends may change their minds to comeback. I did that years ago and i am surprised that i came back and still use the same account since 2003. that is not a bad thing. :dunno:

Thanks for information! My friend refused to sign up for forums. Well any forums in fact. But it's okay. I can keep her updated about several things, about interesting news or topics. Although there are times she wanted to respond about it, yet it doesn't convinced her enough sign up so she can do it herself. :squint:

Thanks for information! My friend refused to sign up for forums. Well any forums in fact. But it's okay. I can keep her updated about several things, about interesting news or topics. Although there are times she wanted to respond about it, yet it doesn't convinced her enough sign up so she can do it herself. :squint:
Is there any concerns that avoids her to sign up?

Btw, we're friendly and harmless people.

Ah well :shrug: She preferred to learn about life through observing in real life than through forums. She dislike debates that are going nowhere or something like that. :shrug: Don't worry about it. She is being who she is and I love her for it.

Back