non-smily people

How about this?

Is that a smile?
prettyface.jpg

If I have to deal with people don't smile I harrass them until they either laugh and be friendly or try to hit me -- Either way I have fun.

Some peeps have to be pushed. My mother called it priming the pump. I mentioned E to a friend of mine at work who said, "I hate that smug jackass. I've worked with them for 20 years and never once talk to me."

So I asked, "Why you hate C so bad you never even say hi to them in 20 years?"

"I say hi to them what says hi to me," was the reply.

Two perfectly good people who saw each other ever day for 20 years and never said a word to each other cuz neither would say "Hi" first.

And sometimes people think they know something about you. One day a new woman was nasty to a friend of mine, so I asked "What John ever do to you?" to which she replied, "X told me he is a drunk who beats his kids."

When I asked X I was told, "I wasn't talking about that man John. I was talking about that woman Dawn."

oh.

Non-smily people should do something like this only if they can't/don't know how to smile.

I don't smile much, not because I'm unhappy...I just don't.
May seem strange considering I dropped a few K's on dental work.

It depend on the mood. If I feel like smiling, I would smile as long as I feel good about something. I have notice that some native american people don't smile for a reason even when they are in photo like in the newspaper or portrait. They don't smile very much. But when there is a Joke to laugh, then they will smile for the amusement of making joke, I guess. I like to see them smile when I am meeting them at the Complex, Church, or Powwow. Everybody wave to me every time I see them and I wave back to them. Yes, smiling is very contagious and that is beautiful, don't you think? :wiggle:

Is that a smile?
prettyface.jpg

Whoa, I have never seen this mess of a face like that. He or she is like a freak. I doubt that this person is smiling because he/she might have more in the mouth than the outside as it look puffy around the lips. That is why it look like smiling to me. :dunno:

Back