Nokia 3300

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
ph_3300_pro2.jpg

accessibility connection

Integrated digital Music player (MP3/AAC)
Record up to 2 hours of AAC music
Messaging keyboard makes messaging quick & easy
The 3-in-1-music device is also optimized for messaging with a QWERTY keyboard and text, multimedia and instant messaging capabilities. The Nokia 3300 music phone will work on GSM/GPRS 850/1900 frequency bands.

AT&T - about 199 dollars with contract :)

the SK aint beautiful either, but this one is a bit smaller and lighter than it......I could fit this in my purse or pocket :)

and TWO - it comes with diff colors. I would get the red one or the black one :)

Yea, it looks more like a children's small PDA. It might have looked much better if it looked more professional. :p

I've seen mobiles around with WAP and video screens and those sort of new gadgets around and I've seen 3330s advertised. I have an old 3310, which is just fine for SMS and I'm pretty happy with it. I think it's pretty good the new things they keep adding to mobiles as well as the smallness of it and user friendly interface.

Ziusudra

Oops I mean 3300s, but I don't think they're out here in Australia yet. I might be mistaken, I can't keep up with technology!!! :(

Ziusudra

Man you always know the new items. How did you get the information?

I've had quite a few different types of mobile phones (cell) -- first one was the Panasonic g524...then upgraded to a Nokia 3310...then Nokia 5510 and 3330. Now I have a Nokia 8310 (it's 8390 in USA)

I liked that phone. But it's pretty thick than my 6822.

deafclimber said:
*scratching my head*

that is old device, dude.
yes :D I want to see anything to mock or praise

I know that mobile is more like for teenage who use text-msg and music at same time. : /

Back