No wonder..

ha ha ha ha.. no way i would pop that nasty pimple! ugh! perhaps Catmandu will do it for ya! heheh.. :whistle:

Kalista, your husband told me that you're expert at poppin' zits... So say, why don't you go poppin' Nuty's ass. You've got that special touch. :naughty:

At first before I zoom in the picture, I thought that the baby had excrement on the ass. It turned out a map on the ass. That's werid, but funny.

Catmandu said:
Kalista, your husband told me that you're expert at poppin' zits... So say, why don't you go poppin' Nuty's ass. You've got that special touch. :naughty:

You gotta be shitting me Catmandu, really?? ...I didn't know that Kalista is a expert at poppin' zits??

C'mere Kalista...I would like for you to pop my zit from my ass but please, not so hard now...just squeeze lightly, alright?

webexplorer said:
At first before I zoom in the picture, I thought that the baby had excrement on the ass. It turned out a map on the ass. That's werid, but funny.

haha u cracked me up! LOL... funnnnny.. hehe

Nuty said:
You gotta be shitting me Catmandu, really?? ...I didn't know that Kalista is a expert at poppin' zits??

C'mere Kalista...I would like for you to pop my zit from my ass but please, not so hard now...just squeeze lightly, alright?

:fu: no thanks

Catmandu said:
:rofl: :rofl: cat...u so funni!!

:fart: LOL ewwwwwwwww.. i dont wanna be here.. :barf: zooming to hide.. Lmao.. :whistle:

Back