No strings attached

ember

Reaction score
Who has or wants a no strings attached relationship and why? I think I should reword my original question here. What does everyone here think of no strings attached?

Last edited:
I have had before and considered it now. I have been in a few very serious relationships and want to just enjoy my life and date around without getting tied down. I am always honest about my actions in these situations. It is hard to do though, its so easy to fall into a relationship!

C'mon OP, you should at least have a general idea that people have their own preferences. Rewording it around, this is sort of like asking gays or lesbians, why are you gay?

If you are wondering how a specific swinger relationship went, I've no contribution (or experience) in that! :thumb:

If a person has no interest in working with the relationship then it's ok for a person to have no string attached with someone for this person's pleasure. so no one get hurts. *shurgs*

After my divorce, I just wanted to date so if the guy wanted no commitment, so we dated with no strings attached. Just to have someone to go out dancing with and play around a bit. My ex hubby was the only guy I had ever dated so I wanted to get the experience of dating that I never had before I settled down again. It was nice.

For a long time, that was the only kind of relationship I could have. I did not trust easily. And I probably never should have.

Wirelessly posted

No such thing as "no strings attached." I was lured into those relationships, and they don't deliver as promised.

Who has or wants a no strings attached relationship and why? I think I should reword my original question here. What does everyone here think of no strings attached?
If there are no strings attached, then how do you define "relationship?"

A one-night stand with a bar pick-up doesn't qualify as a "relationship." IMO

no that's different.

"No Strings Attached" Relationship aka Fuck Buddy (FB) is just another type of relationship where 2 people have a "contract" with each other for purely sexual purpose.... nothing else.

Since promiscuity is on the rise.. I'd prefer people to have FB than one-nite stands and random hook-ups. At least that will reduce the number of STDs and sexual assaults.

I took it to mean dating one or more people at the same time and not commiting seriously to anyone.

Maybe I should ask, how do you define a relationship, and what are strings?

Maybe I should ask, how do you define a relationship, and what are strings?

Relationship leads to something else such as.... marriage.

You could say that "No-String Attached" Relationship is like a legalized form of prostitution since there's no profit gained from it.

You see movie of no string attached?!?

I want see this movie also

Back