No Ozzie! No! Bad boy!!!!

Codger

Reaction score
Man.... are things getting CRAZY over here. Every radio station in every state must have left messages to call them for interveiws about Ozzie the penis munching skunk..... They are even calling my mom's house and bothering her!!! I have freinds and relatives calling from across the country who heard about it on their news Don't they have any real news to talk about? Brett Farve even mentioned it on the news this morning while he was being interveiwed. My kids have been really getting harrassed at school as you can probably immagine. I feel bad about Ozzie though... They didn't need to kill him. I was rough playing with him, getting him to snap at my fingers, kinda like what "normal" people do with there cats. I never really thought about how stupid it is to get an animal with long sharp teeth all worked up while he is sitting on your lap faceing your unit..... Dumb move, My dumb move cost poor Ozzie his life. However, with all this embarrasment.... I wouldn't mind trading places with him... ( Just kidding ). When the ol Oz-man clamped down, I ripped him off of me out of reaction. Thats probably what caused his 1/2 inch long needle shaped vang to sever my vein. I didn't relize what had happened at 1st. But then I felt a warm sensation running across my lap.
I got up and where I had been sitting was a huge puddle of blood!!! Then I looked down and blood was pooling around my foot from down my pants leg. I pulled my pants down below my waist and blood was coming out of the side of my unit in a stream as if I were urinating red out of the side of my unit... My Daughter freaked out and ran and hid, My youngest son ran to the phone and dialed 911... And that call brought sherrifs and wardens, and pramedics.... All people I know. And worse, there communications were intercepted by the dreaded MEDIA Oh well... At least I didn't bleed to death.
Eventually, people will forget.... I hope. I was out of town all weekend, and had no idea my wife Carol had talked with a reporter!! I got back late Sunday night and went right to bed. I was greeted at work in the morning by my Boss, Mike Thomson holding up the artical and saying, Hay, Skunk Boy... I see you made the paper I sure knew then I was in for a long day. :shock:

Is this for real? That you were the one who got bitten by your skunk? I couldnt tell if you were joking or not. :dunno:

Oweeeeeeee!!!

Ha ha ha ha ! Nope, it wasn't me. A friend of this guy posted it on my website and I thought it was hilarious. You have to admit the guy has a sense of humor and a good attitude about a really horrible situation. Sorry if anyone thought it was me! I never had the urge to keep a pet skunk. And especially not now! Thanks for the link. My friend did not post that for me, just the story. :giggle: Dan Infalt was the guy's name for you surfers with better skills than me.

Codger said:
Ha ha ha ha ! Nope, it wasn't me. A friend of this guy posted it on my website and I thought it was hilarious. You have to admit the guy has a sense of humor and a good attitude about a really horrible situation. Sorry if anyone thought it was me! I never had the urge to keep a pet skunk. And especially not now! Thanks for the link. My friend did not post that for me, just the story. :giggle:

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...since you didnt put in a link or made it clear it was someone else, I assume it was YOU who got your willie bitten by your skunk.

:Oops:

Beowulf said:
Lol, Codger, finally a sensible post in here.
Heh, Meg, he was referring to that recent story about a guy's willie being bitten by a skunk.
http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/feb05/304927.asp

Rats! You gotta register to read it, oh well. I cannot find any other links at the moment.
Anyone?

:crazy:

I thought it was about Ozzie, the rock star, who bit that bat and did it again to another animal. Turned out it was the skunk named Ozzie. :giggle:

Back