No More Mla Formatting!

gnarlydorkette

Reaction score
[MODS, wasn't sure where this belongs but since this is the only "education" area, I assumed this is the approirate place.]

STUDENTS, YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN SAVED!

You don't have to make another stupid bibliography in MLA format ever again-- JUST USE THIS WEBSITE!

You just enter title, year, authors, yak yak and it will format it for you and put it in a list so when you are done, you can just copy and paste it into your paper!

:applause:

I haven't found one for APA, AAA, or Chicago/Turbine format... but for now the style of MLA is rather common format many professors ask for.

:booty: Now we do have more time to party instead of formatting our bibliography! :booty:
;)

[EDITED: APA is offered at easybib.com but for a price. They do have two-weeks trial to try out the APA service so take it when you are near end of semester and you have three papers that you have to write in APA style. :) ]

Ah, nice site! Unfortunately, most of my professors prefer APA style. However, I'm very familiar with it and have not had any problems with it. :)

LazyBones said:
APA rocks!

I personally think MLA is for people who can't handle APA.

Actually, MLA is often used for literature, arts and humanities. APA is used for psychology, education, and other social sciences. Didn't you know this?

It has nothing to do with people being able to handle it or not. There are several different formats that are used in different fields. But yes, some teachers prefer one format to the other in high schools and colleges.

But to me, it doesn't matter because I can do both and several other formats.

Banjo said:
Actually, MLA is often used for literature, arts and humanities. APA is used for psychology, education, and other social sciences. Didn't you know this?
Indeed. I was going to point it out when I read LazyBones' post. Thanks!

Banjo said:
It has nothing to do with people being able to handle it or not. There are several different formats that are used in different fields. But yes, some teachers prefer one format to the other in high schools and colleges.
Yep.

Back