No Marriage

thanks,mann_k05 for rules but i would understand as respectives on topics!

Sure, no problem.

many million people who wanted getting married or not they have serious realtionship for more examples reasons.

that depend, yeah.

im sure drawfs people never getting married in first places or can allowed in the worlds i dont think so!

Err...? Explain it a bit more, can you? :D

*:confused: at Sara1981's post*

Anyway, well, what if there are no marriage? Let's see, I have no clue. :) Many bastard kids, shall I say? heh

Ah, I see! ^_^ Let's wait for any ADer to answer their opinions, thoughts, etc. Maybe it'll be more interesting.

To see #13 post about EQ lifestyle without marriages, whats your thought? I'm curious.

You can't file married filing jointly on your 1040. So you will have to pay more tax.

A lot things will go terribly wrong! what are you suggesting?!

As for the EQ story question. I think it is crap. It is a made-up bedtime story to fool gullible children.

You can't file married filing jointly on your 1040. So you will have to pay more tax.

A lot things will go terribly wrong! what are you suggesting?!

Huh? This is about nonexistence of marraiges thread..
Besides, what is a 1040?

If we live in a world with out Marriage, I think our lifes would be totally different than the ones we are living in right now.

But 1/2 of me would think if the world is with our marriage, could be a good thing since there would be children that doesnt have to deal with divorced parents and there will be less affairs and everything.

While other 1/2 of me would think the world would be at worst without marriage as there could be more affairs than nowa days or more unwanted children and less believers.

I just honestly don't know what to think.

A lot of native people here on our Reservation (REZ) don't get married, because men don't want get married legally. Just a few of us like me were married legally. They do have children but I think they can choose last name from the father, usually with the mother's last name added or without the father's last name. Without being married is very common in Canada and you will find not only in First Nations but everywhere like the white communities. That is their decisions and everyone have their own rights to be married or not married. Just having to make the last name to carry their identities (ID). It is call common-in-law marriage and both of them can make a vows on themselves to be married in the name of common-in-law marriage. My husband had always wonder why we need to get married legally. We don't have to be married, but I wanted to so I told him that was the only reasonable thing for us to be married legally. We have been married for ten years and this marriage is our second time around from our former ex-spouses legally. :cool2:

Back