No Limits

angelstar819

Reaction score
I would really appreciate it if you guys would be willing to help out by donating money to the No Limits group which supports oralism for low income deaf and hard of hearing children.

No Limits meets the auditory, speech and language needs of deaf children and enhances their confidence through its nationwide theatrical arts program as well as through its after school program in Los Angeles. The No Limits Educational Center provides 4 hours a week of speech therapy, a bi weekly reading classes, parent education courses, and audiological services, at no cost to the families.

We have a walkathon that's coming up to raise money to improve the quality of education for these children, and our goal is to raise $200,000.

For further information about the No Limits program, please feel free to visit this page: No Limits

If you're interested in donating, you can sponsor the hilarious deaf comedienne, KATHY BUCKLEY at this page: No Limits - Kathy's Crusade

I would really appreciate it if you guys would be willing to help out by donating money to the No Limits group which supports oralism for low income deaf and hard of hearing children.

No Limits meets the auditory, speech and language needs of deaf children and enhances their confidence through its nationwide theatrical arts program as well as through its after school program in Los Angeles. The No Limits Educational Center provides 4 hours a week of speech therapy, a bi weekly reading classes, parent education courses, and audiological services, at no cost to the families.

We have a walkathon that's coming up to raise money to improve the quality of education for these children, and our goal is to raise $200,000.

For further information about the No Limits program, please feel free to visit this page: No Limits

If you're interested in donating, you can sponsor the hilarious deaf comedienne, KATHY BUCKLEY at this page: No Limits - Kathy's Crusade

I'll donate if you'll put the money towards teaching the kids and the parents sign and expose them to the National Theater for the Deaf.

I'm glad that SOMEONE finally reconizes that oral sucess is probaly heavily dependant on financial sources. I mean in our country healthcare (just plain old ordinary healthcare) is just so out of control. Even many middle class families might not be able to afford to move near a good oral school or for supplmental speech therapy or to "shop" around for insurance and stuff like that.
Also oral attitudes need to change. The PR people need to stop promoting "freedom through listening and talking" (which views ASL or alternative methods as a "crutch" or special needs) but rather promote oralism as a good tool, ONE among MANY good tools! It's slowly starting to happen, yeah. I mean it's now not unusual to see 'terps at AG Bell conventions. AG Bell must be rolling over in his grave. LOL! But still..........those dumbass old witchypoos need to stop looking down on ASL as "speshal needs!"

Back