No introduction and why?

there's a rule that we have to introduce ourselves?

*looks around for mods*

*runs for the border*

*Check your passport* Your passport is expired, you can't go across the border until you got a new passport. ;)

When I was new, I didn't introduce myself until 2 months later. :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's Opal who recommended me here soon before other Forum where we registered was being closed permanently. She made me to introduce myself but some ADers know me from other Forum where they also were members, too. :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's Opal who recommended me here soon before other Forum where we registered was being closed permanently. She made me to introduce myself but some ADers know me from other Forum where they also were members, too. :D

Are you referring to MY forum?

Ahh, sorry :o

Kein Problem. :D

I should add which year in my early post to aviod the confusion which I thought it's not necassary to add which year because you know from my avator which year I register AllDeaf... :o

Kein Problem. :D

I should add which year in my early post to aviod the confusion which I thought it's not necassary to add which year because you know from my avator which year I register AllDeaf... :o

Fair share, eh?

I did not introduce myself to anyone here on AD cuz I did not feel alike tell whole world who I am. Make me sound alike I am faking myself to u or anyone who read me. Of course I am protecting myself from people who used to attack me in other forum.

I am so well-known, I didn't think an introduction neccessary :beer: I'm a legend in my own circle (Mind you it's a very SMALL circle)....

I didn't introduce myself...never do...

But people always say...

After they hear Hi-Ho Silver Away!!...

Who was that masked man?...

there's a rule that we have to introduce ourselves?

*looks around for mods*

*runs for the border*

lol

yeah I have introduced myself. I just thought it was more polite that way.. I'm sure someone was so excited! wanted to post something, forgot to introduce themselves.. it happens most of the time... I was one of'em @ other forum.... (oops!)

I did not introduce myself to anyone here on AD cuz I did not feel alike tell whole world who I am. Make me sound alike I am faking myself to u or anyone who read me. Of course I am protecting myself from people who used to attack me in other forum.

So you're faking it? I thought what we had was real . . . *sigh*

Back