No! Greek vote shocks Europe

Greeks are smart! Unlike Us Americans who keep printing money at the federal reserve that causes our debt to keep getting higher. We keep borrowing and spending. We should learn from the greeks and stop borrowing and spending.

who do you think is a wealthier country? USA or Greece?

Ask Alex,, It involves political. If Alex says its ok i can answer this politicaly then ill respond;)
how is a money related issue and SSDI (which is monetary in nature for the most part) political?

The only way it would be is if you turn it into one but if you discuss rationally then I don't see an issue- it's hot button political issues that will get your lil tush on fire.

Yes it is. Im trying to be careful i got suspended before

you were suspended because of your childish behavior... not the political subject. as long as you're a nice guy... I think you'll be ok :lol:

Someone been told Greece would become cheap for tourist. All is good?

Only if you using cash....not much on news about it apart from people txing from Brussels during meeting apparently our Prime minister who was at memorial service at the time.. someone mention he was playing candy crush..The Greek chap was furious german bloke techy bc people watching messing with his phone..

I think we can learn from the greeks and stop borrowing and spending. Thats why my vote is going towards Donald Trump

tumblr_inline_no6w5ererd1qfb043_540.png
Supreme-Court-Justices-2-570x349.jpg

I think we can learn from the greeks and stop borrowing and spending. Thats why my vote is going towards Donald Trump

Good luck with your country.

Your country is going down and all SS discontinued so dumping you on street.

We have plenty of moron people are destroying our country, especially you.

Wellt that makes no sense....i you trying to state trunp supports borrowing and then defaulting?..

you do realize that Greece is broke? they have no money. nada. they said no to EU's bailout offer because of the terms of agreement that they don't like.

you know what Greece wanted? 30% of its debt waived. EU LOL'ed at them. Greece was trying to get a free money. *smh*

Greek was borrowing so much money that it went default.

:facepalm: ...really now.... you have to be joking....
Bless your heart joker, but that is the most rediculous thing I have ever read from you.... I will be nice and leave it there... but damn boy, no one should be that ignorant....

Well the greeks certainly didnt limit spending...
So what the hell are ubon about i wonder...
Never mind...

No surprise - we have a lot of ignorant people.

Oh damn, my head hurts.

Back