Nintendo

softabak

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

So Nintendo Power is coming to and end at the end of the year. I've been getting the magazine in the mail as long as I can remember (I'm in my twenties now). I have decided to take a shot and send two of my pen and ink drawings in, in hopes that I get into the fan art section before the magazine comes to a close. I doubt it, but it's worth a shot! I am including my Mumbo Jumbo drawing and my Super Mario drawing. I know those of you who have looked at my DeviantArt have seen these already, but tell me what you think!

softabak-albums-artwork-picture5773-mumbo-jumbo-pen-ink.jpg

softabak-albums-artwork-picture5772-mario-pen-ink.jpg

one with Mario, it's very unique. It show that you have your own style. Love it. The first one is not really Nintendo thing. Just saying.

The first one? It's from Banjo Kazooie, a Nintendo game. Or do you mean it doesn't fit the style?

I think they are great. I've never seen the magazine so I don't have an opinion on how they would fare. The black ink and dark reds/oranges gives them a tattoo artist feel. The lines and curves all flow and brings everything together. Very nice work. :thumb:

They look great, I hope they publish them! :)

The last issue is supposed to be December 2012. I'm thinking of picking up that issue for old time's sake. :)

I think they are great. I've never seen the magazine so I don't have an opinion on how they would fare. The black ink and dark reds/oranges gives them a tattoo artist feel. The lines and curves all flow and brings everything together. Very nice work. :thumb:

Thank you!! :)

They look great, I hope they publish them! :)

The last issue is supposed to be December 2012. I'm thinking of picking up that issue for old time's sake. :)

Thank you! I'm going to miss it. I really look forward to it every month.

Back