Nintendo NES

JoshieTheMan

Reaction score
I am looking for Nintendo NES system, it must be 100% working. Includes two controllers.

If there's any, Nintendo NES games included, few of them at least. I am especially looking for all of final fantasy for Nintendo NES games.

If you want to sell, please share the details about it in here, including what games and the price.

You should be able to pick up a NES system from Ebay. Alternatively, you can use a PC to emulate NES system.

You should be able to pick up a NES system from Ebay. Alternatively, you can use a PC to emulate NES system.
Yep, one of them called JNES. I have that emulator and play very often on here but I'd rather to play on TV, more comfortable.

And ebay? I don't really trust Ebay. I used to sell my business at Ebay but couple of the times I've purchased few of the items from them and never got it, nor refund.

how can you not trust eBay? Oh poor you, had bad experience, huh? Flash news, I never have problem with eBay that I brought anything and been shipped to my hand.

how can you not trust eBay? Oh poor you, had bad experience, huh? Flash news, I never have problem with eBay that I brought anything and been shipped to my hand.
Ditto... no problems here.

Amazon is not to be trusted.

My friend bought a Nintendo 64 from Amazon once. Turned out to be an European import. So her American games didn't work on it. The seller said it was an American version. :roll:

There are lots of problems with Ebay. Although I never had a problem with Ebay, I know several experienced ebayers who had problems. Ebay is not as popular as it once was. Too many scammers and fake items.

Here are some links to ebay alternatives that you may want to try: Fuck Ebay - Fuck Ebay - here are some 75 alternatives to Ebay...:) - Blognow
There will always be scammers out there.

It's just a matter of knowing who to buy from.

If it's a person with a long positive history of selling a lot of items, then that's a good person.

If it's a person with a lot of negative reviews or someone with very few items sold, then avoid them. :)

There will always be scammers out there.

It's just a matter of knowing who to buy from.

If it's a person with a long positive history of selling a lot of items, then that's a good person.

If it's a person with a lot of negative reviews or someone with very few items sold, then avoid them. :)

:werd:

Back