Nintendo DSI games.

macawsdeaf

Reaction score
Wirelessly posted (Sidekick LX 2009 - carbon)

Which games do you play the most?

I like puzzle games like the Professor Layton series, Picross, etc. I also like basically anything Mario related :)

Do you mean specifically DSi-based or just anything that'll play on the DSi?

To copy from my intro thread:

Lately I've been playing Pokémon (well, kinda - since Black and White came out, I've mostly been working on finishing up the code for my custom GTS website). My all time favorites would definitely have to be the Pokémon games, the Phoenix Wright series, the Professor Layton series, and the two Scribblenauts games, followed closely by Hotel Dusk, Trace Memory, The World Ends With You and 999.

I really liked, Professor Layton, both game, both Scribblenauts, and the Drawn to Life series.

Now I like Jeopardy.

Today I went to Best Buy and saw the display to try out the new 3DS. The 3D is awesome! I am not fan of portable but 3DS seem pretty cool to take out and play. No glasses needed to view in 3D! There the switch on right side you can adjust the depth of 3D to meet your satisfy. If you adjust it to the lowest then it will become 2D version. There gonna be 3DS Zelda in 3D that would be cool.

Wirelessly posted (Nintendo DSI)

Most games I played that are:

Bejewled twist
air race tunnel
bookworms
word searches too.

Last edited:
I have original DS player and I like Ace Attorney series the best. I prefer adventure games.

DSi make no different since it's compatible with DS original that way it is. Only 3DS is totally different that cannot be backplay on previous DS consoles lineup.

For DS, I totally hook on Advance Wars DS

Anything Mario related, really. But now that the new 3DS is out, I'm hoping to get that and the Legend of Zelda game. :p

DSi make no different since it's compatible with DS original that way it is. Only 3DS is totally different that cannot be backplay on previous DS consoles lineup.

For DS, I totally hook on Advance Wars DS

3DS is backward compatible with the DS games. In fact, the 3DS has 2 different resolution set-ups for your DS games, one being stretched due to the 3DS' larger top screen and other being normal like on your DS/DSi/DSi XL systems. :)

I got Super Street Fighter and man... it's hard to describe on how 3D works, but it's like a watching through a window and sometimes has a "pop out" effect. Let's look at it this way, the 3D has different depth levels from looking at a far away tree/flower/car/etc and having a person right in front of you.

Got Bowser's Inside story and it's a great game that requires you to use your stylus at times, timing/strategic skills, and has a funny storyline. :P

Anything Mario related, really. But now that the new 3DS is out, I'm hoping to get that and the Legend of Zelda game. :p

The 3DS is amazing. 3D without glasses and the size of a DSi in your hand. the 3DS already packs in AR games, a Face Raider game, the Mii stuff, and the menu is fantastic. The camera and Battery life are kind of a issue, but battery life is solved with a battery replacement from Nyko and camera is enough quality if you use it in sunlight.

Hardware update is coming in May and will give a Online shop, Netflix service (That's right. Netflix in your own hands with any movies you can watch.), Video camera (not sure if coming in May, but it's coming). A lot of good games, including Zelda, will be coming in June. :D

3DS is backward compatible with the DS games. In fact, the 3DS has 2 different resolution set-ups for your DS games, one being stretched due to the 3DS' larger top screen and other being normal like on your DS/DSi/DSi XL systems. :)

Just... don't try doing anything with pixeltext with this. the stretching... doesn't look great, with text that's originally a pixel font. Otherwise, the stretching doesn't look horrible, but it's not as good as playing on a normal DS/DSi.

I am not coordinated enough to use the buttons and I have to rely on stylus only games. I like the Pokemon games and have done Pearl & Gold. I just turned in the Imagine Artist. Right now, I do not have any games as son took over my DSi XL.

Back