Nightmare News!

XBGMER

Reaction score
"Trial Set For Xbox Baby Killer"

f43e48492343958a.jpg

Tyrone Spellman, 25, will stand trial for the September murder of Alayiah Turman whom he beat to death after the 17-month old girl knocked over his Xbox 360. While playing a game of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Alayiah pulled the console down with the attached controller. Spellman then "popped her in the face and then tossed her in the chair", killing her.

this articles from ADDICT3D

Sick bastard. He deserves to have his ass tossed in a 8 x 8 prison cell with 350-lb Bubba ready to make a lady out of him as the guards are looking the other way....

Descipable.

Sick bastard. He deserves to have his ass tossed in a 8 x 8 prison cell with 350-lb Bubba ready to make a lady out of him as the guards are looking the other way....

Descipable.

...then he suffers miserably when he finds out he got ass raped by Babba and have AIDS...

pathetic. kids make more accidents than adults do so its sad that he didnt think about that.

Yeah.. Some parents who have own kids, one of parents who never understand kid who is under 18mths what kids doings.. like kids don't understanding console, wire, cord, etc when kid who play with it.

Because My son is 21 months old now.. Honestly, I remembered that when he was 17mths old.. he was playful, touched my things.. I wasn't go to blame my son.. I just blamed myself, because I am only person take responsebile to put my value things away before he would play and could break my value things or games. I love my own precious kid. lovely son made me understanding what he wanted to be curious with my things..

Kids are kids!

This man is no excuse to killed his own kid.. Because he don't know which one from between right and wrong or don't know how to accpet his responsbile himself, not kid.. that is him for who he is since he rised by his parents who was lack of discipline!.. how so sad!

I second w/ XBGMER's comment..

Precociously baby still learning and big curious and lead into happening accidentally or something like that..

What a.. earth this guy already losing his marble mind and decide whip her face down.. Xbox console game can fix it again later why he suddenly lose his marble mind off quicker becz of this game.. Bet is "ADDICT" that major plm!

*gawd*~:sure:

Oh man.. My 10 yr old nephew did not even hit a toddler when the toddler accidentally spilled soda ON xbox and ruined it bad! He was very upset but all he did was move the toddler out of room with no harm and tried best to clean the xbox! Even he understood hitting does not work......

I second w/ XBGMER's comment..

Precociously baby still learning and big curious and lead into happening accidentally or something like that..

What a.. earth this guy already losing his marble mind and decide whip her face down.. Xbox console game can fix it again later why he suddenly lose his marble mind off quicker becz of this game.. Bet is "ADDICT" that major plm!

*gawd*~:sure:
G-Angel.. thank for agree with my comment.. anyway.. I don't believe that he is very addict on X360.. I just suspect that he had financal problems.. He just got Xbox 360 only, no way to back up if in case X360 shutdown or break like that.. that how he got pissed at his own 17 months old kid what done to his console system.

He forget one thing, tell or teach kid, console is his things, " don't touch" as repeat till his rule nail kid's head..

Oh man.. My 10 yr old nephew did not even hit a toddler when the toddler accidentally spilled soda ON xbox and ruined it bad! He was very upset but all he did was move the toddler out of room with no harm and tried best to clean the xbox! Even he understood hitting does not work......
Cathartes, I am glad your 10 years old nephew was doing right, not hit toddler.. I am certainly that he is gentle and care about toddle more important than console..

U know what kind of punishment he needs? He needs to be tied to a pole and have someone stronger than him beat him with his Xbox until he screams for mercy. Evil evil fucker...I hate people who kill, neglect or hurt children. I wish they would all disappear from the face of the earth!

Simple thing that he can do is PAUSE the game!

and Feed baby and find something for her to play with toys. That is what I do. I have three kids. 7, 3, and 10 months. They did annoying me, and i just do is pause the game.

I saw that tv news long time ago. Yes, it is really sad for that baby. Simple thing to do is pause the game! So he can have time to put kid away from his console.

That bastard deserves to be in prison. He had no right to do that to this little girl! :roll:

ugh! he beat the 17 mo old over this? oh please! he sure is messed up! b i g time~ and let God take care of him... Whew.. good luck!

Back