Nigerian emails

Raykat

Reaction score
Has anyone here received emails from anyone in Nigeria wanting to be friends etc? I have had 2 from someone saying he is CEO of a company which sources products for Nigeria. I have read the post on Nigerian scams but cant find a way of contacting the moderator to check on this.

Advice, info, ideas please............

Has anyone here received emails from anyone in Nigeria wanting to be friends etc? I have had 2 from someone saying he is CEO of a company which sources products for Nigeria. I have read the post on Nigerian scams but cant find a way of contacting the moderator to check on this.

Advice, info, ideas please............

Try Alex, VampyroX, DreamDeaf, RoadRunner, you usually can find them at the list people who are online last 24 hours at very bottom of this All Deaf. Ur not the only one who have Nigeria scams, check the accoument at the first section of this All Deaf above the Introduction section.

From what you've described, it sounds like a Nigerian scam.

Simply report the member name to us moderators and we'll look into it. :)

If someone IMs you with something like this and you think they are an AllDeaf member, try to find out what their AllDeaf user name is. They usually contact people through Yahoo.

I always delete it I don't really reply to it... so if anything happens.. just report it as spam if u see "spam" on yahoo mail.. just click spam the it'll be gone.. :cool:

Back