NFL's Patriots' Tedy Bruschi #54, linebacker

restless_heart

Reaction score
I would like to share about my all-time favorite NFL player, Patriots' Tedy Bruschi, linebacker.

He just annonced his retirement after his 13th year with the NFL, New England Patriots. I never forget all the seasons and superbowls he was in. After his amazing interceptions with the Eagles in the Superbowl, and winning the superbowl, he had a stroke. That did put a huge pact of us Pats fans learning about his stroke. Tedi Bruschi did a amazing job, recovering from a stroke. He had worked so hard to recover and returning to NFL. He shows his courage and faith that we all can do it. He shared his story to us all.

It is really hard to say more about him because he is always my hero!!! I will treasure his jersey!!! Of course I will wear it from time to time. If Patriots gets this year's superbowl, I will wear his jersey!!! So Tedy is still part of us no matter what!!!

We all love and will miss you Tedy Bruschi!!!

I will have him come to your next birthday party, that should get you super excited :D

Probably a hint sign!

He knew that Pats wouldn't be same like those years before 2005. He's getting too old for NFL as well.

I'm happy! :lol:

I share your tears, bec I saw Max 's status on FB and you text me with "if" (not sure) he retires. Now, I know the official news this morning, I am sad and happy at the same time, bec he and Brady brought us NFL Dynasty and 3x superbowl wins!!! I am sure, they will aim to go to the SB in his honor. He's a great player, just like when I was sad to see Seau #55 retire and bounced back 2 seasons ago :) You never know , Bruschi might do that too :) I thank Tedy for all his accomplishments with our beloved Patriots and he will surely be missed. I will never forget our triumphs with 18-0 and the CD and pic of Brady and Bruschi you sent me, priceless.

I will have him come to your next birthday party, that should get you super excited :D

Ahhh yes that would be so nice!!!

I share your tears, bec I saw Max 's status on FB and you text me with "if" (not sure) he retires. Now, I know the official news this morning, I am sad and happy at the same time, bec he and Brady brought us NFL Dynasty and 3x superbowl wins!!! I am sure, they will aim to go to the SB in his honor. He's a great player, just like when I was sad to see Seau #55 retire and bounced back 2 seasons ago :) You never know , Bruschi might do that too :) I thank Tedy for all his accomplishments with our beloved Patriots and he will surely be missed. I will never forget our triumphs with 18-0 and the CD and pic of Brady and Bruschi you sent me, priceless.

Yes I will honor him no matter what. Bill said he was a perfect player. That melt me...He does tells all NFL players and others anyone can do it, he even showed everyone that by returning to NFL.

That is what true friends are for to have all the gifts from me And Oceanblue, it still doesn't die right there. We still have so many more wonderful season to come with and without Tedy, Seau and Harrison. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod note:

Ok, let's settle down and play nice.

Thanks

I fell in love with Tedy Bruschi when I saw him play as a linebacker in the Patriots before deciding what football team shall I choose in 2003 after my mother screaming his name over and over during the game...

The first only jersey I ever owned before anything else was Tedy Bruschi #54. :D and the last that I will treasure...The best birthday present I ever got in 2004.

I remember Tedy Bruschi was running on the feild with his son before the game. That was my favorite memory of Tedy.

I remember that Superbowl against the Eagles that he made intercept to win the game. Screaming his name over and over during the game that got Eagles fans upset because I proudly wore Tedy Bruschi jersey just because of his intercepts...I won a prize for wearing Tedy Bruschi jersey since he won an interception. And of course another prize for supporting Pats and another one for winning the Superbowl.

I remember how crushed I was hearing about his stoke months after the superbowl dynasty.

I remember accepting his retirement after his stroke.

I remember the news of possibilbilies that Tedy was coming back to NFL.

I remember that year seeing Tedy on sideline after his stroke, he didn't play but he was supporting his coach and the Patriots.

I remember the first time he had played after his recovery from a stroke that really inspires me the most by his courage to countine to play...

I remember seeing Tedy hugging Bill after winning the games...and after 18-0 wins he went to Tom Brady telling him we did it!!!

After the Spy gate, Tedy forgives Bill and continue to play...

After Tom Brady got knee injured and out of season last year, Tedy Bruschi did told Brady not to give up! And Tom Brady never did...Tom Brady came back.

I remember yesterday morning Tedy made his announcement on his retiring and his comments about his coach Bill and the Patriots.

I am so glad that I taped the Patriots vs. Bills and Patriots vs. RedSkins preseason games because Tedy did played because I did knew it may be his last year with the NFL. I did had a good funny feeling about it. I knew it was coming since the first preseason game with the Eagles. I am glad he did return to NFL and play some more before he retires.

I am so glad I choose Tedy Bruschi as my most favorite linebacker and he always will be in my heart. Thank you Tedy Bruschi for me choosing the Patriots if it wasn't for my mother screaming your name over and over...:D

Restless_heart those are some great moments of Brushi with the Patriots. I did see him last season in San Diego playing the Chargers. It was a great moment to see the Patriots visit California :) I missed my Brady then bec he was injured. I am hoping to go to a playoff hehe :) That would be something see my Brady :)

Yes, those were great words that Belichick said, about Bruschi "perfect player" wow! That's a great compliment to get from couch Bill. I am sure going to miss him too , with all his great encouraging word passed down to my guy , Brady :) Patriots NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Back