NFLer Aaron Hernandez is charged with murder and weapon charges.

I'm sure you know the Patriots better than me. If history is any indication, then Belichick will plug hole left by Hernandez like it's nothing.

Wirelessly posted

dereksbicycles said:
I'm sure you know the Patriots better than me. If history is any indication, then Belichick will plug hole left by Hernandez like it's nothing.

It doesn't look good for Hernandez. Belichick can't do anything about it. We just have to wait and see how it goes.

Wirelessly posted

It doesn't look good for Hernandez. Belichick can't do anything about it. We just have to wait and see how it goes.

I was referring to fact that Belichick is good at covering holes like that on the field. He will find someone else to play for Hernandez.

Do you know if Hernandez was kicked off the team? It seems like Patriots won't pay reminder of his contract.

Hernandez sounds like yet another professional ball playing loser kids looked up to and God knows why. He shot someone in the face in Florida and caused that person to lose an eye and I believe I read that he also enjoyed glorifying gang violence. He's quite a guy...he should be thrown in jail and the Pats should cut their loses. Always interesting when we see people in the celeb world's true colors....

Laura

Mod note:

Threads merged.

Even Drew-Jones...or Jones-Drew...was in a bar fight at the beach...(Jaguars)...and got sued...he got off tho'....($$$ and team support, no doubt)...

And speaking of Hernandez of the Patriots...saw him on the news...such a nice looking and healthy young man!...If he's guilty...his whole career and life will go down the drain. :aw:

Even Drew-Jones...or Jones-Drew...was in a bar fight at the beach...(Jaguars)...and got sued...he got off tho'....($$$ and team support, no doubt)...

And speaking of Hernandez of the Patriots...saw him on the news...such a nice looking and healthy young man!...If he's guilty...his whole career and life will go down the drain. :aw:

Well certainly the guy he shot in the face and lost an eye to doesn't think so highly of him. I know innocent people don't pay someone to destroy their security system and bash their cell phones in pieces....I think once a loser, always a loser. The Pats can do far better than him...children don't need this idiot for a role model.

Actually, I'm more interested in who the, "people" Hernandez didn't want the victim talking to, if you believe the prosecution's story.

I'm guessing the whole thing is about drugs which would not be a huge surprise.

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:

I agree, such a handsome man and ruined his whole life. He was my second favorite next to Brady. The Patriots did the right thing to let him go, This incident has nothing to do with the team. That my opinion.

Wirelessly posted

VacationGuy234 said:
Actually, I'm more interested in who the, "people" Hernandez didn't want the victim talking to, if you believe the prosecution's story.

I'm guessing the whole thing is about drugs which would not be a huge surprise.

He did a foolish thing. I am waiting to see what happens, why he did it. We have to wait what the judge says.

Seems he had a very troubled past...but now has a baby 8 months old...very tragic!....And after reading all the evidence...seems his goose is cooked....

Since he has money, he can afford high performance attorney. Gee! I don't think it is fair.

Wirelessly posted

dereksbicycles said:
No need to worry about this. He is not on anyone's football roster now.

Right, he may spend his whole life in jail IDK

Wirelessly posted

He did a foolish thing. I am waiting to see what happens, why he did it. We have to wait what the judge says.

Hernandez didn't just start doing, "foolish things". He didn't just acquire a bunch of unregistered firearms yesterday. He's been living this his whole life and could have stepped away from it, but didn't because he didn't want to step away from it.

Hernandez is not in with the wrong crowd, he is the wrong crowd.

Other than having women find them both good looking, there is no comparison between Tom Brady and Aaron Hernandez.

The Pats, if you've read the book Patriot Reigns, know they pick guys who are trouble and whether they can handle that trouble. They know who the guy is and what he does and make a choice on whether they can deal with it. In this case, they were 100% wrong. He'd rather have the unregistered gun than a football.

Back