NFL Season 2004

BigSpike

Reaction score
NFL Season is heading on way as currently it is in preseason gaming..I am curious who you perdict would be champion again or some team would act as black horse...what's your perspective who's in and who's out...

DeafSCUBA98 said:
VIKIES!

yeah hail to the minnesota vikings! they need a chance!

Whoa...you are lucky this Vikings signed Brock Lensar one of most dominating wrestler from WWE, the graudate of U of MN...he quitted WWE and signed with Vikings how damn luck you are smile...

MINE IS ??????

RAIDERS!!!!! AND PATTTTRRIIOOOOTTTSS!!!!!

BigSpike said:
Whoa...you are lucky this Vikings signed Brock Lensar one of most dominating wrestler from WWE, the graudate of U of MN...he quitted WWE and signed with Vikings how damn luck you are smile...

MINE IS ??????

RAIDERS!!!!! AND PATTTTRRIIOOOOTTTSS!!!!!
yeah lucky? i doubt.. i believe its stupidity for brock lenser to join the vikies.. as i have seen him play.. he doesn't play good like other vikes player.. and yet.. he's not the only guy that's strong than any other players.. chris hovan is the same amount of size as brock lenser.. however.. vikies choose brock lenser as 2nd or 3rd line defensebacks... since he's not that good..

Well Well.... Let's Hear From My Damn Loud As gooooo Broncosssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOO REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now with Joe Gibbs back to the team, we should have a great year!!!!!!

HAIL to the Redskins!!!!!! :dance:

I may be biased but Atlanta Falcons will win this time especially with Coach Mora! ;)

Fly Free said:
GOOOOOOOO REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now with Joe Gibbs back to the team, we should have a great year!!!!!!

HAIL to the Redskins!!!!!! :dance:

:werd:

But, I don't know if we'll make it all the way back to a championship this year. I personally think we're at least two years away from that. However, I am excited for the the season, and see it has a real good step in the right direction!!! What we need is CONSISTENCY. This revolving door of coaches the last several years has really hurt us. Along with some really DUMB decision making as far as cutting some really great players were concerned. (Getting rid of Stephen Davis was the DUMBEST thing we've EVER done!!!!!)

I just hope we can keep the OWNER from getting too ansty and putting too much pressure on Gibbs. Snyder has a WAY of just screwing up evverything! As you can tell, I don't like him much! LOL

Lianca -- YES u gotta pick one! :lol: jkjk hehe

OceanBreeze -- i agree we do have a road to travel to get back into the championship and the "revolving door" of the coaches was ridiculous i agree -- i had lost faith in the team til i got word that Coach Gibbs was returning -- that has renewed my faith and support for the team!!! im ALSO excited this season too!!! :thumb: ill be watching the pre-season game against the Rams this Friday evening at 7 central time cuz MizzDeaf is the Rams fan and theres a bet going :lol: sadly ive missed the first 3 pre-season games :o

:rofl: hhehehe Lianca -- at least NOW i know u are the Jets fan first LOL -- we will play against the Giants on Sept 19th and Dec 5th :lol:

declariz.jpg

my team sucks but I stick with them anyway

In my own perspective since Tim Brown, the long time Raiders, wide receiver was released from Raiders...and headed to Tampa Bay Bucs and reunited with Head Coan "Chucky" Gruden! So it mean Raiders might be little weakened by itself own offensive but wait and see...Kerry Collins headed to Raiders as QB but...Rich Gannon was mentioned this he will be starting quarterback and Kerry will be his backup...

Patriots will go ALLLLLLL way to championship...no questions abt it!!!!

DeafSCUBA98 said:
yeah lucky? i doubt.. i believe its stupidity for brock lenser to join the vikies.. as i have seen him play.. he doesn't play good like other vikes player.. and yet.. he's not the only guy that's strong than any other players.. chris hovan is the same amount of size as brock lenser.. however.. vikies choose brock lenser as 2nd or 3rd line defensebacks... since he's not that good..

Yayayayay...I tho Brock will be hell good player but turned he isnt...then I can be so thrilled abt it...Brock shallowed his own damn pride lololo

bbnt said:
declariz.jpg

my team sucks but I stick with them anyway
yeah.. former Vikings coach Dennis green.. how shame... they hired a fired coach from the vikings.. and yet its a great first game how they lose :D

I watched both games tonight ( one online and one on tv) and i always shown my support to my friends i known across the states such as the skins and niners dang they lost tonight but its a good preseasons so we're bound to have a great football yr BUT what i DONT like is the constant rules adding on the feild stupid rules what happened to the good old days od true football where money wasn't the issue but the quality of the game was! sheesh but hey, i know one thing its gonna be a intresting year!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like Joe Gibbs is better off collecting his retirement money!

Rams skinned the 'Skins! :D

Back