NFL Fantasy Football League 2K8

DeAfLuCkYiRiSh

Reaction score
Hi football fans!

Interesting to join Deaf Fantasy Football League 2K8 in NFL.com

Free to join and search for Deaf in league.

8 spots left to fill in.

4 already signed up.

NFL Draft will begin in August 18.

If more than 12 and will set up other league.

Hi football fans!

Interesting to join Deaf Fantasy Football League 2K8 in NFL.com

Free to join and search for Deaf in league.

8 spots left to fill in.

4 already signed up.

NFL Draft will begin in August 18.

If more than 12 and will set up other league.

Can you leave link here to save time? Thanks. :cool2:

Can you leave link here to save time? Thanks. :cool2:

Finally to find a way to join. It is new to me what I used be with Yahoo Fantasy all the years.

My team - Spygates. :D No, I am serious to name my team. Let talktrashing my team that I loves to hear. :P

Thankz For Link

Hey MaxUFC,

Go Celtics, You Know What ? I'm New England Patriots - Red Sox - Celtics Are My FANS. That's Ray Allen Is My Huge Fan. I'm So Happy Celtics Won~

Thankz For Link

Hey MaxUFC,

Go Celtics, You Know What ? I'm New England Patriots - Red Sox - Celtics Are My FANS. That's Ray Allen Is My Huge Fan. I'm So Happy Celtics Won~

Cool. How about Bruins? :D

:h5: for every titles ; Pats, Sox and Celts won. :cool2:

Yeah, Ray Allen was Uconn alum as my college fan. Do you know about Ray Allen was also movie actor? "He Got Game"
123456.jpg

Cool. How about Bruins? :D

:h5: for every titles ; Pats, Sox and Celts won. :cool2:

Yeah, Ray Allen was Uconn alum as my college fan. Do you know about Ray Allen was also movie actor? "He Got Game"
123456.jpg

Bruins ? No Much If Bruins Will An Improvement Win. I Will More Attention Bruins. I Will Become Bruins Fans. But Last Year I Heard Bruins Close To Win But, Dart It Lost. I Disappointed. I Hope Bruins Will Win NEXT YEAR. If They Do. I Will Support. :)

I Love 3 -> NE Patriots, Red Sox And Celtics. The Most I'm Crazy About NE Patriots I Went To Foxborough, MA Touch Of 3 Times -I Think Pre-Season 2 Times, And Last Year Regular Season Chargers Vs Patriots I Went There "Touch" At Gillette Stadium That's Where My Brother/Me At Section 114 Row 7 My God - They're Been Crazy People~ So Fun

Hi guys,

Deaf Fantasy Football League 2k8 are full. But I already add new league for Deaf Fantasy Football League 2k8 II.

Please sign up quickly. They signed up fast.

Enjoy football season!

Go to NFL.com and sign up. Go to league and type deaf in search. There are many list of deaf. You can see 2K8 II. You will know it is from us.

Steven

Hi guys,

Deaf Fantasy Football League 2k8 are full. But I already add new league for Deaf Fantasy Football League 2k8 II.

Please sign up quickly. They signed up fast.

Enjoy football season!

Go to NFL.com and sign up. Go to league and type deaf in search. There are many list of deaf. You can see 2K8 II. You will know it is from us.

Steven

Oh boy...I had been join sixth deaf leagues all over websites and to be continue. :D I realized NFL fantasy is bigger thing to deafies some years ago after tried to set NHL, NBA and MLB then got smaller numbers like 8-10 teams.

Best luck to eveyone who join our leagues!

I am already in a few NFL fantasy football leagues and that is enough for me.

I wish you the best of luck. :)

Back