Nextalk 7.1 package is here :)

misdirectionx

Reaction score
Guys, I made this package via torrent so it would be much easier for you to download.

1) Get utorrent or any other torrent software. I use utorrent myself:

Download - µTorrent - a (very) tiny BitTorrent client

2) Download this torrent file I created. When you're done, just double click on it to open utorrent to download Nextalk 7.1 :) (I had to use zip in order to upload it, so just unzip the torrent file).

TA-DA! ENJOY! Now you can talk with SS with ease! :D.

Attachments

• urrelay_nextalk_win7_setup.zip
    20 KB · Views: 7
Let me know if the torrent works.. plz do. And spread the message so other people can download it.

Seed when you're done, thanks!

Actually I didn't have time last night and I wanted to wait for someone else to test it out first because if something goes wrong I wouldn't know how to fix it. I'm no expert on computers.

Actually I didn't have time last night and I wanted to wait for someone else to test it out first because if something goes wrong I wouldn't know how to fix it. I'm no expert on computers.

Huh? You don't know how to use bittorrent? It's not that hard...

Follow my instruction above..

I don't doubt it, I'm sure it's easy and all but like I stated in the past threads, I have downloaded Netalk right before they took it off twice and it did not work for me. I want to see if it works for others first before I try yet again.

Be careful of this, I have a bad feeling about this.... please let me know if it is for real if you decide to download but I am not about to take the risk of downloading this.

Be careful of this, I have a bad feeling about this.... please let me know if it is for real if you decide to download but I am not about to take the risk of downloading this.

That's true! You should always be cautious!

Simply put: you just don't know how bittorrent works. It's typical coming from Deaf people to react like this.

If you don't want to learn then that's your downfall.

wow.. ok.

Guys: it seems Nextalks will disconnect anyone who attempts to directly call a TTY user.

I guess all of the packets goes through Nextalk server.

Hrm.. I'll figure it out. In the meantime, nextalk 7 is still available for anyone to download.

See-see.

Guys: it seems Nextalks will disconnect anyone who attempts to directly call a TTY user.

I guess all of the packets goes through Nextalk server.

Hrm.. I'll figure it out. In the meantime, nextalk 7 is still available for anyone to download.

See-see.

Yes exactly! That's what was happening with me. It won't let me make TTY calls anymore. The last TTY call I made was in May on Nextalk.

However there is hope. This thread talks about a new software coming out in April-June time frame.

http://www.alldeaf.com/deaf-product...ing-simplicitty-access-free-tty-software.html

Back