Nextalk 7.1 .exe package?

Yup, I don't know how will the reform going to affect Deaf and HOH, I just hope that it will be positive.

Registration is likely going to be mandatory, that way they can keep track of calls to prove that there won't be abuse going on. Depending on IP address is insufficient because anyone can get proxy IP address to mask them. With 10 digit local number run by government agency, I am not sure NeuStar is still the one of them. Neustar has database to match every calls with IP address, if any strange behavior or IP address is outside USA on both ends, it will trigger red flag for investigation.

hence, the vrs reform is coming out. registartion may be required to use the nexttalk porgram or any vrs service

i have nexttalk porgram in computer

Talk with your congress and representatives from your local government, express your concern to them and explain the importance of efficient communications. The more voice heard, the more likely they will try work out. FCC themselves only bound to follow the law set forth by congress and representatives.

It's been so long that I doubt it will be back.

Thanks qwerty123 for providing it!! Much appreciated!

Thanks misdirectionx for making a torrent file! Much appreciated!

Let me know if torrent is working.. if it's working please seed for others!

And also, if you know other members who are in dire need of this software, spread the message! THANKS!

Back