Next-gen iPhone coming to Sprint?

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rumor said that next-gen iPhone is set for release very soon (early June? June 7th?) but the announcement that an additional carrier beyond AT&T (Sprint) will be available will come later. I hope Apple would accept to join other carriers. I will find out about WWDC announcement tomorrow.

BREAKING: iPhone will land on Sprint at end of June. (Sources Say) | The Tech Update

Rumor said that next-gen iPhone is set for release very soon (early June? June 7th?) but the announcement that an additional carrier beyond AT&T (Sprint) will be available will come later. I hope Apple would accept to join other carriers. I will find out about WWDC announcement tomorrow.

BREAKING: iPhone will land on Sprint at end of June. (Sources Say) | The Tech Update

Fake news. The only way this could even be interpreted as coming to Sprint is with the improper usage of "iPhone 4G" which is supposed to confuse customers into believing that the phone would have 4G speeds. The only 4G phone on any of the carriers right now is the HTC EVO 4G only on Sprint.

Fake news. The only way this could even be interpreted as coming to Sprint is with the improper usage of "iPhone 4G" which is supposed to confuse customers into believing that the phone would have 4G speeds. The only 4G phone on any of the carriers right now is the HTC EVO 4G only on Sprint.

But we are waiting to listen from WWDC tomorrow. Many iPhone customers dislike AT&T because reasons of dropping calls and not enough signal. They need other carriers.

Back