NEWS FLASH: know where is our own XBGMER at now ?

dojosky3

Reaction score
As of 9:16 A.M. PST 12/17/2005 I received an e-mail along with pictures from XBGMER (ckfarbes). He's a truly hardcore XBOX fan because he's camping out at Best Buy store right now ! For the next rollout of xbox 360 consoles tomorrow morning 12/18/2005. He could've gotten one on the launch date 11/22/2005 easily but sadly assholez cut in the line and he suffered a big loss he waited the whole night but ended up going home xbox360 less because of the assholes :( but he came back with a vengenance this time and he decided to camp out early and get his ass in the line he's first in the line !!!! I have pictures of his chair and his spot at the best buy ! I always am a hardcore video game freak and collector but to be honest with ya all he's truly friggin hardcore in xbox stuff than I am because I am a general gamer and collector myself I collect from atari to zemmix systems and games !!!! So hats off to XBGMER I will be sure to stop by and chat with him ! Not only that he also camped out with me on 12/14/2005 from 11 pm till 6 am at sam's club but their shipment of xbox360 didn't arrive on time for 12/15/2005 7 A.M. PST :( now u see why he's a truly hardcore xbox fan and collector as its his third attempt to get xbox 360 brand new without cheating by going the eBay route or anything else like that ! Third time's the CHARM so he better go home with xbox360 this time he's a survivor and xbox soldier lol. Just wanted to share the story here with ya all :D. And also he even checked stores around here everyday every mornings to try and adopt a xbox360 to take home but all stores were sold out thanks to NON GAMERS scalpers who wants to make extra bucks hell with that they pimp themselves to make moolah instead of taking xbox360s away from gamers !!!!

this is why I think pre-ordering is better than to wait in line and buy the system you didnt even preorder and it would still be sold to other ppl who pre-ordered 'em.

I know him personally and I just talked him through AIM.. He's camping out at Best Buy and he is doing fine and is still exciting to get his brand new XBox 360! Although, it's been rainy and windy even cold out there all day and night.. His friend and fiancee come help him for drink and food.. And guess what, he's the first person in the line! Whoa!! He's guaranteed to have 360 tomorrow morning at 8am! :) Once he gets everything, he'll post here tomorrow for sure and he'll write about the story and plus pictures! :)

Best of luck to him for having his awesome console!!

Kurt

Hi everyone, I'm here!!!!

Good morning to all... I would like to thank to Dojosky for thread he created... everywords he typed this post that is true.. just believe his words came out of my heart as his true witness..

Anyway, I am soo worn out and tired since i was first person in line for 24 hours to grabbed my lovely and sweet X360 at BBuy in this morning.. But I really enjoyed the camping at BBuy without doubt !!!

see my ticket # 1 that i am first in line of campers at BBuy!
photo432mn.jpg

My ticket of professional BBuy XBOX 360
dec1801x2so.jpg

my lovely X360 console system
photo446na.jpg

Whoa, I am toooo exhaust and tired.. my about time to go bed now.. i will open my sweet Xbox 360 this afternoon.. Thank you all post in this is very neat support, and you all have nice weekend!! ;)

zoooom to bed now

I salute you. You are truly hardcore and deserve a XBOX360. May your 360 be problem free and play perfectly forever. Pre-order next time like Steel said. Pre-Pay if you can, that guarantees you a system or game on launch day.

When I went to Best Buy last night with my friend, I saw lots of people camped outside and wondered what's going on?! I asked a Best Buy employee and he said X-Box re-launch. I thought launch only happens one time before December comes...but it's happening again? That's interesting, though. By the way congrats on your new xbox! :D

sequoias said:
When I went to Best Buy last night with my friend, I saw lots of people camped outside and wondered what's going on?! I asked a Best Buy employee and he said X-Box re-launch. I thought launch only happens one time before December comes...but it's happening again? That's interesting, though. By the way congrats on your new xbox! :D
all xbox360s were sold on Nov.22nd as that was launch day and all of them were sold out on launch day as well.

last night was re-launch to ship more xbox360s in, and proably won't ship anymore 'til January or March again.

I wanted to get me a HDD, but heard EBgames won't have them in stores 'til March...damn.

I already got the limited collector edition of Perfect Dark Zero, and bought Call of Duty 2 awhile ago and these two were one of the best FPS games ever created in the next gen of Xbox.

I've already preordered Dead or Alive 4, my most favorite fighting games ever, and I'm still pissed that it got delayed...again!

just went to EB games today and asked them when the hell will the game get in stores, and he said Dec.22nd... (was going to be a launch title, but then skipped to be in first week of december, but then delayed again to third week of december...)

I went...."oh fuck. okay thank you I understand. bye." then I left the store. :roll:

Tecmo wouldn't like to hear anything from pissed off fans, do they? then they better not hear from me if I hear it gets delayed over Dec.22nd, I ship my kidneys to them and threat them that if they dont ship it right now, their kidneys are mine!

:mad:

dude...why don't you have "beyond good and evil" on your Xbox owner's list?!

I just got that for the Playstation 2 version and it's pretty damn good. wouldn't mind if there's a sequel coming...

and damn, it's almost too hard to admit that Jade even looks hot too lmao

even the LoTR acclaimed director Peter Jackson played "beyond good and evil", and he asked the creator behind that game and help create "king kong" which is indeed another success in the videogame business.

I'll be getting "king kong" for the Xbox version instead of Xbox360 because I heard the Xbox360 version of King Kong has been suffering problems from such darkness and freeze time and etc...and that game is only better played on an HDTV and I dont even have an HDTV...just a 20' flat screen emberson TV with AV inputs and S-Video input on the back...and is just brand new and shows perfect picture when playing games. I'm definetly glad that I got that for my b-day afew months back lol.

so playing games with s-video inputs definetly shows a good look than AV inputs and all but I play S-Video on Xbox while I play others with AV inputs and it still looks good indeed.

So anyway, if you dont get "beyond good and evil" then I totally lost your respect in your collection. *shooks head*

lol...

I thought Xbox 360 can "scan" to work on standard TVs? By the way, I use Component cables(video: red green blue, sound: white and red) for my PS2 to my Sony 27" WEGA trinitron TV. The picture quality is very clear. :)

IN case you probably know, the PS2 can support 720p (HDTV resolution). Some games support that, though.

sequoias said:
I thought Xbox 360 can "scan" to work on standard TVs? By the way, I use Component cables(video: red green blue, sound: white and red) for my PS2 to my Sony 27" WEGA trinitron TV. The picture quality is very clear. :)

IN case you probably know, the PS2 can support 720p (HDTV resolution). Some games support that, though.
yeah and the PS2 is most strongly supported in processive scan, as well.

games like Jax II, Jak III, and Jak X : combat racing supports processive scan for better graphics and clearer sound, etc...

too bad I dont have processive scan anyway.

^^Which revision of PS2 supports progressive scan? My PS2 I bought it in 2002, I guess it's pretty old, lol.

I've traded in my old PS2 for a slimmer version months ago and it's pretty small and has more space in my own entertainment center lol

No offense Steel, but use the edit button next time to add to your posts. You not only have a tendency to double post, you just triple posted.. I will cringe if I ever see you Quad post..
Hear about 360 being so unpopular in Japan that 4 days after launch they were selling for $150? M$ messed up big time, they should have pooled all resources and systems to america. Lame, Bill Gates. Lame.

Steel said:
this is why I think pre-ordering is better than to wait in line and buy the system you didnt even preorder and it would still be sold to other ppl who pre-ordered 'em.
You're right. If you desperately want something that will sell out quickly, preorder it. I do that with certain games.

anti-preorder or online shopper..

Batou said:
I salute you. You are truly hardcore and deserve a XBOX360. May your 360 be problem free and play perfectly forever. Pre-order next time like Steel said. Pre-Pay if you can, that guarantees you a system or game on launch day.
LOL, thank you for good compliments!! I read XB360 Manual book and intalled XB360 System everything set up. all perfect, no problem.. XB360 with Regular TV's screen blown my mind out.. NO NEED TO GET HDTV.. I keep regular tv attached with XB360... I currently playing Quake 4 and Perfect Dark Zero on xb360. those game are AWESOME AND ATTRACTIVE ITSELF!! Those have no problem at all, so far..

Anyway I am anti-preorder from game stop or ebgame and anti-onlineshopping.. they are sucks.. I rather go out to camping at best buy or another store to grab video gaming system in person, plus get warranty..its worth it!!!! Camping was actual enjoyed and experinced me in my whole memorial life..

sequoias said:
Sepuoias, Thank you!! wow everywhere campers at best buy on 17th/18th across nation... super cool! I agree with you had mentioned "re-launch" but actual " last shopping" through 18th to 24th that what best buy told me.. I had enjoyed the camping at best buy.. the managers and workers really support and friendly me around. they paid drink and pizza for campers and let them sleep inside store.. no kidding.. I really thank to best buy know how to treat people as human beings..

enjoy stay in forums.. ;)

Look picture of below:

Attachments

• Photo39.jpg
    Photo39.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo40.jpg
    Photo40.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Photo41.jpg
    Photo41.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 8
Steel said:
all xbox360s were sold on Nov.22nd as that was launch day and all of them were sold out on launch day as well.

last night was re-launch to ship more xbox360s in, and proably won't ship anymore 'til January or March again.

I wanted to get me a HDD, but heard EBgames won't have them in stores 'til March...damn.
About time that you wanted to get X360 HDD.. I acknoweldge that GS/ EBG doesnt have HDD everywhere across Nation.. try go target or wal mart they have HDD for sure.. if they don't have.. But I actually had another New brand HDD unopen, sell it for 100 bucks if you interested in.. let me know.. thanks

XBGMER said:
LOL, thank you for good compliments!! I read XB360 Manual book and intalled XB360 System everything set up. all perfect, no problem.. XB360 with Regular TV's screen blown my mind out.. NO NEED TO GET HDTV.. I keep regular tv attached with XB360... I currently playing Quake 4 and Perfect Dark Zero on xb360. those game are AWESOME AND ATTRACTIVE ITSELF!! Those have no problem at all, so far..

Anyway I am anti-preorder from game stop or ebgame and anti-onlineshopping.. they are sucks.. I rather go out to camping at best buy or another store to grab video gaming system in person, plus get warranty..its worth it!!!! Camping was actual enjoyed and experinced me in my whole memorial life..

I can see you are old school in the way you prefer to camp out and get first dibs on a 360.
Triple posting!!! I guess that is allowed here at Alldeaf. At just any other forum, it s not acceptable to double post, much less triple post...

Back