newly single!!!!!!!!

HelloNurse

Reaction score
WOOO!

okay so i wasnt so excited about when it first happened. (VALENTINES DAY! :shock:), but now that i've been talking to a lot of my friends and going out, im starting to feel relieved!!

going to the monthly Deaf night tonight, and a lot of people i know are going.. Look out boys, here i come! haha.

Cheers to all you single people out there!

HelloNurse: did you survive the pfh ' "people" at the meeting?

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

haha ok that ended quickly... seeing someone now. im bad at being single. lol

haha ok that ended quickly... seeing someone now. im bad at being single. lol
:lol: These threads can be confusing. I thought you were a single person in your other thread. I didn't know you were married before.

:lol: These threads can be confusing. I thought you were a single person in your other thread. I didn't know you were married before.
She wasn't married, just in another relationship.

i wish be hope be see pretty sound! I think so wish be except to marriage find match personal !

Travis: found the "personal match" yet?

You are busy these days- stress reduction/cake baking/caffeine reduction/swimming and finally trying to find the Saskatoon library.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Hmmmmm, I think I want a boyfriend. Trouble is I'd probably only like it for a day or two.

Anyone want to be my BF for a day or two? Just think - no nagging for a long term commitment and it's not long enough for me to expect expensive gifts. :D

Back