Newly single & loving it - for now, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jutterfly1

Reaction score
I am single since the 9th of this month & I am so happy right now 'cause I got sick of a 2-year long-distance relationship with a hearing guy who lives in Sacramento, California. We met online through MyYearbook over 3 years ago. We chatted online everyday for a year before we decided to meet in person for the first time in my hometown. Anyways, to make the story short, I got sick of him being way overprotective of me, being jealous of who I am friends [especially guys] with, limiting my money & fun, boring in bed, horrible at sign language, & the list goes on & on, LOL. We've broken up for the 7th time or something like that. Ha. I know. I am never ever gonna back with him again. Screw him.

Anyways, yeah, I am happily single at the moment. The types of guys I am into are Emos/Goths. They're hot & totally turn-on for me, lol. Especially the brown-eyed guys.

:giggle:

"boring in bed"...TMI. Is that important in a guy?
By the way, I'm a partially goth myself. Full-blown goth at times.

It's not sad that she requires a satisfying sexual relationship with the guy she is dating... It would be strain to be with someone that does not satisfy you sexually. Granit it's not the sole basis of a relationship but it plays a role in having a happy relationship with your significant other.. :roll:

it's not sad that she requires a satisfying sexual relationship with the guy she is dating... It would be strain to be with someone that does not satisfy you sexually. Granit it's not the sole basis of a relationship but it plays a role in having a happy relationship with your significant other.. :roll:

damn right :)

Lets start a pot!!!
I'll say she will be single 5 months top.

I am single since the 9th of this month & I am so happy right now 'cause I got sick of a 2-year long-distance relationship with a hearing guy who lives in Sacramento, California. We met online through MyYearbook over 3 years ago. We chatted online everyday for a year before we decided to meet in person for the first time in my hometown. Anyways, to make the story short, I got sick of him being way overprotective of me, being jealous of who I am friends [especially guys] with, limiting my money & fun, boring in bed, horrible at sign language, & the list goes on & on, LOL. We've broken up for the 7th time or something like that. Ha. I know. I am never ever gonna back with him again. Screw him.

Anyways, yeah, I am happily single at the moment. The types of guys I am into are Emos/Goths. They're hot & totally turn-on for me, lol. Especially the brown-eyed guys.

:giggle:

I live and work and Sacramento...check. I'm not *that* guy :shock: after reading the rest of it; phew.

guy sounds like a bunch of "ews" rolled up in one...how'd you stay with him for so long??

Being single is awesome, especially if you can get someone to keep your bed warm sometimes. Good luck on your search > especially on emo type guys cause I think those kind of guys are very difficult to find in Sac (not that I try, I just think there's more of them in SF)

heads up!!
You just gave an open invitation for soliciting by all those folks who make their first post around here looking for their soulmates..

I'm sorry that your marriage didn't work out.

Marriage?
I never have been married, LOL.
I am pretty much an open-minded person though.
I can be picky about guys sometimes, lol.
I can be friends with everyone as long as they're cool with me & stuff.

Well, we used to text/chat online all the time like everyday but now we've just stopped - just like that. LOL. It's kinda weird but I'll get used to it.
I don't live in Sacramento, lol.
I live in Nevada.
Yeah, I know those types of guys are hard to find nowadays, ha.

Oh, don't you worry - being single is fun, but someone will come on you soon enough ;)

Just have fun and enjoy the life as it is. :wave:

Last edited:
Marriage?
I never have been married, LOL....
:confused: You posted that you were "newly single" so that would mean you were previously not single but married.

Oh, well.

:confused: You posted that you were "newly single" so that would mean you were previously not single but married.

Oh, well.
See below -- that is what she said in this thread, doesn't tell that she was married. ;)

I got sick of a 2-year long-distance relationship

See below -- that is what she said in this thread, doesn't tell that she was married. ;)
Marriage is also a relationship. It could mean that it was too hard to maintain a marriage relationship that was long distance.

Oh, don't you worry - being single is fun, but someone will come to you soon enough ;)
Just have fun and enjoy the life as it is. :wave:

Is that a threat???? LOL j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back