Newie and looking for new friends in the world!!

locochicko

Reaction score
Hiya all,

It might be strange to ask out of blue, but me and my friend are planning to travel around world for a gap year when we complete our university course.

We will be visiting:-
Africa, India, Thailand, China, Japan, East of Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii, North and South America.

So could one of you could help us to explore your countries, we will be very happy to join and share your time, also making new friends too =] Contact me when you can!!

Thanks, since I re-read my post, i hit my head on my laptop that I didnt explained who I am and why I am on this, am i deaf....

Im profoundly deaf but I am cochlear implant user from Manchester, UK. I am hoping to find new friends from aboard to share and interests.

The reason we are doing gap year because we wanted to explore more deaf cultures in different countries that's our aim to gain information and exploring in that countries.

=S waiting for replies.... =[

Thanks, since I re-read my post, i hit my head on my laptop that I didnt explained who I am and why I am on this, am i deaf....

Im profoundly deaf but I am cochlear implant user from Manchester, UK. I am hoping to find new friends from aboard to share and interests.

The reason we are doing gap year because we wanted to explore more deaf cultures in different countries that's our aim to gain information and exploring in that countries.

=S waiting for replies.... =[

I know a CI user from Manchester. :wave:

Back