newegg.com

GST is what we call tax here, Chevy.

And I just saw one website SONY VAIO 8" screen pocketbook (it is a laptop) but $2,299.

WTF!?!?!?!

I live/breathe/sleep newegg. I've used it for a long time... I probably dished out about $2,000 worth of stuff from it. Always full of good deals and rebates. I do recommend you to buy laptop from dell.com but it's up to you.

Same here, I live in newegg.com and don't want to look at my order history. Dell is nice to buy a computer because it is full package. If you want to build a computer, then use newegg.com.

I live/breathe/sleep newegg. I've used it for a long time... I probably dished out about $2,000 worth of stuff from it. Always full of good deals and rebates. I do recommend you to buy laptop from dell.com but it's up to you.
Yeah. newegg.com is good for computer parts when building your own computer. You're better off buying a whole computer from Dell. :)

I think between July or Aug I ordered Intel E8400 Core 2 Duo for $177 from Newegg.com and I use money order to send then they havent recieve my money order for 2 weeks so I called money order department to refund my money back. I think post office fault for lost my mail. So now I will never order anything from newegg.com because I have Fry's electronics about 45 mins drive from my home.

Why not buy with debit card or credit card? They are far better than money order.

I bought new notebook from newegg and they are good, I'm satisfied with my new notebook.

Beware of return policy, if you buy notebook or desktop from newegg then you will unable to return for refund if you aren't satisfied, if you are concern then better to buy notebook from Dell.

I bought new notebook from newegg and they are good, I'm satisfied with my new notebook.

Beware of return policy, if you buy notebook or desktop from newegg then you will unable to return for refund if you aren't satisfied, if you are concern then better to buy notebook from Dell.

what notebook did you get?

Do you ever buy a GPS for traveling? Which brand do you like? What price do you think that it should be?
I have a Garmin Nuvi 350. I've had it for a little over one year. It's great!

Sorry, I don't know how much it cost because it was a gift.

I have a Garmin Nuvi 350. I've had it for a little over one year. It's great!

Sorry, I don't know how much it cost because it was a gift.

right now at newegg - it's $129.99 free shipping :cool2:

I found computer parts to replace my currently computer worth almost to $845 but I don't want to pay newegg from my bank card or my credit cards but I wonder newegg would accept the pre-paid MoneyCard credit from walmart?

I found computer parts to replace my currently computer worth almost to $845 but I don't want to pay newegg from my bank card or my credit cards but I wonder newegg would accept the pre-paid MoneyCard credit from walmart?

It's worth a try!

Let everyone know if it get through!

If you are expecting $400 Stimulus package coming, you could use it! :giggle:

:thumb:

Catty

It's worth a try!

Let everyone know if it get through!

If you are expecting $400 Stimulus package coming, you could use it! :giggle:

:thumb:

Catty

I guess I will try to pay 20 dollar in prepaid card to buy something from newegg.com and see if process order is through with prepaid card.

that is lots of money I don't know what is happened I don't understand if you are paid (ld) longdistance. that is why reason important to you

that is lots of money I don't know what is happened I don't understand if you are paid (ld) longdistance. that is why reason important to you

Hey it's not. It just the pre-paid card he is using it. At Walmart, you can buy credit card that you can pay how much u wish to put in credit card like $100 or $500 and then go out shopping or order online to buy things and don't have to worry owe money on credit card.

So Chister just want to use Pre-paid credit card to order online. It's not lot money long distance. Sometime it's cheaper or easy to find online because local store don't have what he is looking for or store asking too much money on computer parts.

I always order online or shop someplace on sale cheap. Some store rip people off on little pc parts.

Don't worry, he's fine with it.

Nothing wrong tho. Don't worry

Catty

Back