Newcomer

Demise

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I was searching through the websites and this site popped up. Honestly I was looking for some information about closed-caption in Movie Theater. Since I'm new here, I'll introduce myself. I'm hard of hearing and I am in university to study Architecture. I still have 4 more years to finish the program. That's a long way to go. Hope to get to know y'all soon.

~Demise

Glad you found this site- WElcome to AD and hope you enjoy this site and happy posting away... :D

Hi

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf Demise!! I hope you are enjoying this forum, and having fun chatting with all the wonderful members here on AD. Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!!! :)

Demise said:
I'm hard of hearing and I am in university to study Architecture. I still have 4 more years to finish the program. That's a long way to go.

Hi Demise, I graduated from an architecture school with a Bachelors Degree several years ago. I went to a community college for first 3 years and then an university for 4 years. Now, I work for a well-established architectural firm as an architectural designer/drafter. I mostly specialize in residential buildings in the Pacific Northwest region and sometimes in California. In addition, I might pursue Masters degree in Architecture someday.

What architectural courses are you taking? Do you like your architecture school? Study hard!

Back