Newbies Look In Here.

KStiletto

Reaction score
If you haven't posted already, I suggest posting your location at the beginning of your title, i.e. "NYC: Jane Doe, ASL Student, looking for friends,etc." It might be easier to find each other instead of going through threads. The sticky above was kind complicated for me, and I don't think it worked. This idea might make it easier for people to find one another. Maybe Admin, can open up a thread by area, whether it's East Coast, West Coast, and out of the States. Most of us, are all trying to make connections whether simply virtual or physical.. Some people may not want to be found so, so be it, just a suggestion. Have a great day, cheers, and bump this up! :ty:

I also want to add two things to say. First is to let the newbies tell us if they are hearing or hard of hearing or d/Deaf. That way we will know what they are talking about. Second is that they think this is a chat room or a chat forum. Sorry to say that it is not a chat room or chat forum. It is a discussion board here. We like to discuss or debate on what we think about our deaf perspectives and hard of hearing perspectives and why hearing people think that we should be like them. I hope this is okay with you, KStiletto. :)

Back