Newbie...

Hi :wave:

Halo mandi...how are you :wave: ?

Sorry just visit you this so late. I,m also new here. And i find many good friends to cheer your world up.

So, you,ve been deaf since birth, n i believe you've gone trough all the frustated and difficult time right ? That's why i want to learn much from people like you about how to deal with it.

And also i'd like to know about your daily life like driving vehicles, waiting for your name called at entrance in queue, etc. Coz i still got some difficulties on it. I still need assistance from my relatives.

So, see you and take care. Bydway, may i add u friend ?

hello! Best Wishes to your candle business!

Thanks and It's new thing..... no flicking for candle to be lighted... it is used by the lightbulb to melt the wax in and doesn't even burn your finger! :shock: Yep, it doesn't! That is why I love the Scentsy candle, it also have car candle, room spray, etc! awesome!

Halo mandi...how are you :wave: ?

Sorry just visit you this so late. I,m also new here. And i find many good friends to cheer your world up.

So, you,ve been deaf since birth, n i believe you've gone trough all the frustated and difficult time right ? That's why i want to learn much from people like you about how to deal with it.

And also i'd like to know about your daily life like driving vehicles, waiting for your name called at entrance in queue, etc. Coz i still got some difficulties on it. I still need assistance from my relatives.

So, see you and take care. Bydway, may i add u friend ?

Hello Tommys, how are you? Hope all is well for you! Sorry for late reply! I got busy last few days and doing this and that everyday! Hope you are doing good with your relatives! Good luck!

ohhh...Scentsy wickless, matchless and flameless candles---

I LOVE CANDLES... soo awesome!!

By the way- :wave: Mandi

:welcome: to AD!!

Tinkerbell! You should check out my website!! I have everything on it that you might like, all various scents in 5 different groups! 1) Spring & Summer 2) Bakery 3) Romance 4) Nature 5) Favorites

Alot of my friends love romance, bakery and Spring & Summer fragrances! It is cool thing~heh! Let me know if you need any help with finding the catalog on my website, I would be more than happy to do that, just click on "email me" on that website you will be able to get response from me soon as I can! Take care and have great day!!

I love candles, one burning now, with a wick tho...welcome to AD

Ahhhh "shame on you" *kidding!* So, how's everything going on over there on your end?? Hope you can check out my website and give me a feedback on your thought regarding Scentsy candles! BTW, thanks for welcoming me to AD! Thanks!!!

Have awesome day!

Welcome to AD

Hey supersonic, what part of england?? I find that part of england so interesting! Alot of neat sayings in their language! Heh! So what made you join AD? For me I am looking to make friends and enjoy new friendships with deaf people on AD!!:cool2:

Phillips, is that you in that pic? If so, if you don't mind me asking... how many tattoo do you have??

LOL!! No.. I am female! ;)

I like Jesse because he is very laid back and tough! :)

Back