kal

Reaction score
Hey all, my name is Kal. I'm 23 years old, from Michigan but living in Georgia currently. I was a French Linguist in the army until August. Currently living with my husband who is still in the army. Planning on going to University of Louisville (my husbands hometown) when my husband gets out of the army. I want to major in ASL and become an interpreter.

I want to help deaf video gamers in all capacities, being a huge video game nerd myself. I enjoy (the previously mentioned) video games, hiking, fishing, drinking copious amounts of alcohol, and cat videos on youtube. I wanted to join this community to get a better understanding, respect, and overall interaction with the online Deaf community. I have no day job (being a stay-at-home wife with no kids helps) and spend a lot of my time online, be it video games or social media. I am hoping to make some new friends.

Thank you very much. I can't wait to become a part of the community here. :D

Hello! My name's Adrianna, and I also live in Georgia. I'm hearing, however. I feel I should point that out.

I'm not sure if you're near it, but there is a Deaf gamers meet up here in Georgia! Check meetups.com, its listed on there. Good luck with everything!

Sent from my M470BSA using AllDeaf App mobile app

Back