Newbie from Minnesota

AlleyCat

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
New to AD; just joined today. I'm from Minnesota, the Land of 10,000 Lakes (although an article in today's paper said that we're only ranked #7 in the nation of the # of lakes!!) and also known as the Land of Blond Hair and Blue Eyes. Any fellow Minnesotans out there?

:wave: :welcome: AlleyCat, it's nice to have you join us here at AD. I hope your enjoy yourself on this forum. Have fun posting!!!

Hello AlleyCat,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here!! ;)

Thanks! It's nice to meet you all. I'm looking forward to getting to know people here on AD.com. Have a great summer, everyone! :mrgreen:

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

:applause: meme two!

I lived in Mpls subrubs now.. formerly lived in North St Paul area for years..
its get real boring...

How about ya? and welcome to Alldeafies... :P

MsGiglz said:
:applause: meme two!

I lived in Mpls subrubs now.. formerly lived in North St Paul area for years..
its get real boring...

How about ya? and welcome to Alldeafies... :P

Thanks! And what gets really boring? North St. Paul or Mpls suburbs? I used to live near North St. Paul for many years and yeah, NSP is boring! :) I love Blaine - it's the city to live in !! So many new shops, restaurants, everything. We'll be on the far east side of Blaine (we move in 3 weeks when our house is finished - under construction now) so we're closer to Lino Lakes.

AlleyCat said:
Thanks! And what gets really boring? North St. Paul or Mpls suburbs? I used to live near North St. Paul for many years and yeah, NSP is boring! :) I love Blaine - it's the city to live in !! So many new shops, restaurants, everything. We'll be on the far east side of Blaine (we move in 3 weeks when our house is finished - under construction now) so we're closer to Lino Lakes.

NSP hasnt been changed and not really great school system...

we just moved to bloomington... (southeast corner).. it has excellent school system .. just right for our kids... plus alot of things to do and interseting stuff going on.. hehe.

Hey there AlleyCat! I hate to disappoint you, but I'm not from MN .....
Anyway, good to have you here! Enjoy!

Welcome to AD!

Hi Alleycat,
Welcome to AD!
I'm not from Minnesota but my Dad is.
I'm from Southern California.
Enjoy your stay!
Margie
Dir. of Communication Services
OCDAC ( Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center)

Hello &
14.gif

im a fellow minnesotan here ;) enjoy your stay here. and post away

also minnesota is known as #2 in nation with most mosquitoes :shock:

I used to live in Minnesota but not this time right now im living in cheesestate if u know this one..

Enjoy your stay...

**Ribbit**

Back