Newbie from Ireland

GRACE 2307

Reaction score
Hi folks, greetings from Tipperary it's a long way you know! Was thrilled when I came across this site, I'm hearing impaired and it's deteriorating over time, I am ok with one to one interaction but other than that not great, subtitles for tv etc., and of course facing new challenges everyday. I am looking forward to finding out other peoples experiences, I was fine up until about 25 or 26 then boom well lack of ha ha, anyway look forward to getting to know ye all.:wave:

Welcome, you're from my home town! I'm in America now, but I used to be in Tipperary, the rest of the family is still there doing who knows what there.

Welcome Grace, my daughter is moving to Dublin, Ireland this week to attend graduate school at Trinity College.

Stick around, this site has some fun people.

Welcome Grace, my daughter is moving to Dublin, Ireland this week to attend graduate school at Trinity College.

Stick around, this site has some fun people.

Thanks a mill, Trinity is fab, right in the heart of Dublin (I lived there for nigh on 10 years) she'll have a ball, there's an old Michael Cain movie called Educating Rita, which was filmed in Trinity in the 80's long time ago now but it would give you a sense of the place.

high grace...yes you right it long way to tipperary..:)just love IRELANd

Hi! I been trying to get my cable company to do something about stations that no CC. I am paying for cable and should be able to enjoy like everyone else.

Hi! I been trying to get my cable company to do something about stations that no CC. I am paying for cable and should be able to enjoy like everyone else.

Yeah I know it's really annoying and what really irks me is when they show cc's on a show one week and don't the next it gets my blood boiling. I mean why bother eugh! (ah feel better after that).

Back