Newbie from Ga

Aorora111

Reaction score
Greetings all. Just logged into this site. I'm 29,livein Ga and am just really getting involved in the deaf community. I've HOH and have been pretty much mainstreamed and lived in the hearing world my entire life, so it's a journey finding my way to the other side. I'm learning sign, but am nowhere near fluent.

Andrea

WELCOME to ALLDEAF! :D

I am sure you will love here. Since I join here, I feel like I can't leave here!

Thanks for the welcome, though I'm not a Georgia native. NAtive Floridian who defected to find a better quality of life.

A

Welcome to AllDeaf.com!

I saw your post in another thread. I used to live in Rome (Mt. Berry and Silver Creek) for about two years but lived in the Greater Rome area for several years. I had to move closer to Big A. :( I still drive up to Rome when I have the chance.

I have never been involved with the deaf community there. The only connection I had with the deaf community there is that I went to couple of football games at the Georgia School for the Deaf campus in Cedartown.

Welcome to AllDeaf.com!

I saw your post in another thread. I used to live in Rome (Mt. Berry and Silver Creek) for about two years but lived in the Greater Rome area for several years. I had to move closer to Big A. :( I still drive up to Rome when I have the chance.

I have never been involved with the deaf community there. The only connection I had with the deaf community there is that I went to couple of football games at the Georgia School for the Deaf campus in Cedartown.

ah do i know you ? :)

Welcome to AllDeaf.com!

Brian, Georgia School for the Deaf is in Cave Spring, GA not Cedartown.

Deafclimber, welcome to the All Deaf Forum from another Georgian.
:welcome:

OOPS!! I meant Welcome Aorora 111 to the All Deaf Forum. My bad!!

U bad!!! LOL!

:welcome: to AD! Feel free to ask me about "discovering" the deaf community. Been there and done that! :)

Greetings all. Just logged into this site. I'm 29,livein Ga and am just really getting involved in the deaf community. I've HOH and have been pretty much mainstreamed and lived in the hearing world my entire life, so it's a journey finding my way to the other side. I'm learning sign, but am nowhere near fluent.

Andrea

Aorora111:

Welcome to AD! :)

Back