Newb from CaLi

Darkside

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and I'm from San Diego, California. I'm not really deaf, but my brother is, so I grew up learning ASL (I still don't fully know it). Last night I saw a documentary called "Sound and Fury" that made me want to join a deaf forum, so here I am.

Welcome! You sound like you'd be a great addition to the forum!

hi :O) ! my sister lives in san diego :O) ! she moved there last year from new york & loves it!!! i lost my hearing a couple of years ago to meniere's disease - i am still taking asl & love it..half the time though when i am with family & friends i feel like i am in my ownlittle world.

:wave:

Whatcha know! Another ADer in my city! :) :cheers:

That's FUNNY because I was watching the SAME thing last night! I watched the one that finished around midnight-- I know that because I went to bed really late when I was supposed to get up at 6:30am next day. Whoops.

Will you hit up some Deaf social nights out in San Diego or...?

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)....

:wave: :welcome: to alldeaf Darkside!!!! I hope you have a wonderful time on this forum, as well as making many new friends!! Everyone is so nice here on AD. Welcome aboard, and have fun posting!!

gnarlydorkette said:
:wave:

Whatcha know! Another ADer in my city! :) :cheers:

That's FUNNY because I was watching the SAME thing last night! I watched the one that finished around midnight-- I know that because I went to bed really late when I was supposed to get up at 6:30am next day. Whoops.

Will you hit up some Deaf social nights out in San Diego or...?

Thanks yall for the welcome. Like I said, i'm not deaf, my brother is. So i don't fully know the language, but let me know where y'all hang out and maybe we'll make it.

Darkside said:
Hi, I'm new here and I'm from San Diego, California. I'm not really deaf, but my brother is, so I grew up learning ASL (I still don't fully know it). Last night I saw a documentary called "Sound and Fury" that made me want to join a deaf forum, so here I am.

Welcome to AD.
I went to San Diego last summer to see my friends.

BTW I like FF7.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! On the brightside, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD!! ;) (Any chances your brother will soon come here? Either way, it's always great when there are others like yourself that know some ASL, have an interest in the Deaf/Hoh community, etc.,... :) )

Back