new york state area

radioman

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am cleaning out the garage now and I had a garage sale last year and this stuff is leftover. I really want to get my garage space back :ty:. I plan on posting a bunch of stuff on here over time to see if anyone wants to buy second hand stuff.all this stuff will be CHEAP - not free ok? If anyone is interested, let me know and I can send pics via PM or email.

Right now I have a twin size bunk bed for sale. just the frame, no mattresses.

countless baby stuff. I will have to check whats there now. will post here when I get into it.
I also have lots of boys and girls clothing all in boxes. If you are interested in clothing, I can sell all whats in one box for 5 bucks or what we can work out for price.
baby crib. baby swing.

Ah, didn't know you live in NY state. I will be traveling to the Upstate for the weekend and Monday. Ithaca and Rochester area.

too bad your kids and my kids are almost similiar. *dang* so whatever you have what I have already.. lol it is a great time to sell your stuff now through the summer then put them out in your garage and sell them.

sorry if i wasn't mean to hijack your thread but you know what i mean. lol

no problem frisky-- I know what you mean too-- have several freinds with kids same ages too so its not he lping either. grrr heh. So you do havee lotta stuff now that you dont need I bet. I just hate to throw them out.

no photos? I would like to see it...and where are you located at?

no problem frisky-- I know what you mean too-- have several freinds with kids same ages too so its not he lping either. grrr heh. So you do havee lotta stuff now that you dont need I bet. I just hate to throw them out.

I tried to send you PM but you blocked PM. :(

I sent ya a pm. reason you cant send me a message is that you didnt request me a an freind on alldeaf. IF you dont want to, then when trying to send a pm, you should see an option to send email instead. :wave:

Back