New Year Celebrations in New York

Kalima01

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm in New York with my friend, who is deaf and would love to meet some deaf Americans (we are from Perth, Australia!!!)

Anyone gonna be floating around Time's Square or going to a big party and we can tag along??

We are currently staying in Queens but are close to the 7 train :)

Hit me up peeps!!!! :ty:

good luck going to Times Square. if you're going there few hours before midnight, forget it. you're already too late. you're also already too late for a big deaf party in NYC. the capacity is full so they're no longer accepting anybody in. Happy New Year and be safe!

I'm happy to not get into Times Square - I realise it will be extremely busy, I'll be happy on the outskirts :D

I'm happy to not get into Times Square - I realise it will be extremely busy, I'll be happy on the outskirts :D

hhhmmmm....... maybe this one. I saw this from my deaf friend's FB -

10392593_10205645837482133_8772971224486051297_n.jpg

^^^ That's why I'm leaving at 9:30 tonight-- enough time to get settled in and enjoy the fun down there. I was planning on taking the #151 bus to State, but realized the Metra is a much better option.

^^^ That's why I'm leaving at 9:30 tonight-- enough time to get settled in and enjoy the fun down there. I was planning on taking the #151 bus to State, but realized the Metra is a much better option.

Time to re-read those earlier postings. They are talking about New York and you are in Chicago and talking about a celebration at a completely different location!

Time to re-read those earlier postings. They are talking about New York and you are in Chicago and talking about a celebration at a completely different location!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

were you able to find a party?

Police did a body search on me at Time Square on New Year's Eve few months after terrorist attack at World Trade Center. The entrance line was verrryy long.

Matter of fact I started talking to some random guy (NYer) and girl (Indianna native) and her friend's dad is a detective for NYPD and invited her along to the sectioned off bit... She invited us along and we ended up being smack bang in the middle!!!

I was 1km away from Taylor Swift!!! OMG

Amazing experience!!

Matter of fact I started talking to some random guy (NYer) and girl (Indianna native) and her friend's dad is a detective for NYPD and invited her along to the sectioned off bit... She invited us along and we ended up being smack bang in the middle!!!

I was 1km away from Taylor Swift!!! OMG

Amazing experience!!

That is awesome!

Back