New Xbox Experience coming tomorrow!

DeAfLuCkYiRiSh

Reaction score
Hey gamers,

Let me know what do you think of NXE tomorrow? Anyone who is netflix subscribers and let me know if video streaming works for closed captioned. I doubt it does not offer. Just check to see if it does or not.

Thanks,

Steven

Hello, I'm Netflix subscriber.

Unfortunately, there's no CC support for Netflix movie streaming, the feature will same with PC, Mac and Roku.

It should be in near future.

I wish NXE will have internet browser that allows people to watch streaming video from Hulu or other websites.

Hello, I'm Netflix subscriber.

Unfortunately, there's no CC support for Netflix movie streaming, the feature will same with PC, Mac and Roku.

It should be in near future.

I wish NXE will have internet browser that allows people to watch streaming video from Hulu or other websites.

Hello Foxrac,

Perfect! Let me know you test on NXE for netflix movie streaming. Yeah for internet. Maybe someday! I believe it will.

Foreign and Animation movies only right now.

You can hack your xbox and have internet broswer on it. Oh, right, you're not that ummm smart.

You can hack your xbox and have internet broswer on it. Oh, right, you're not that ummm smart.

not smart? you fail.

There's third party internet app on media center (MCE) but not impressed with MCE, even it's not part of hack.

Hack on Xbox 360 will result in permanent suspension from Xbox Live.

Hello Foxrac,

Perfect! Let me know you test on NXE for netflix movie streaming. Yeah for internet. Maybe someday! I believe it will.

Yup, thanks.

I'm impressed with NXE, can't wait until tomorrow.

not smart? you fail.

There's third party internet app on media center (MCE) but not impressed with MCE, even it's not part of hack.

Hack on Xbox 360 will result in permanent suspension from Xbox Live.

No, Controlling the Network gets you the ban hammer.

Mod Xbox 360 cannot connect to XBL because it's not XBOX, it's MOD. But you can still go online using high speed internet ALSO, XBL DON'T OWN IE OR FIREFOX. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE WEED.

FAIL = EARLY ATTEMPTS TO SUCCESS. YUP.

I'm not smart, I'm just a stupid person who knows a lot of things.

No, Controlling the Network gets you the ban hammer.

Mod Xbox 360 cannot connect to XBL because it's not XBOX, it's MOD. But you can still go online using high speed internet ALSO, XBL DON'T OWN IE OR FIREFOX. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE WEED.

FAIL = EARLY ATTEMPTS TO SUCCESS. YUP.

I'm not smart, I'm just a stupid person who knows a lot of things.

Oh man, quit being trolling.

Back on topic.

Gee, you think? :roll:

epic_fail.jpg

Gee, you think? :roll:

epic_fail.jpg

It's done.

A friend has it on his xbox, also his PS3.

They were made to work with computers, which mean, the programmers, engineers, and such who doesn't need XBL would create programs that takes over the console.

Don't say it's not possible.

Anything is possible.

It's done.

A friend has it on his xbox, also his PS3.

They were made to work with computers, which mean, the programmers, engineers, and such who doesn't need XBL would create programs that takes over the console.

Don't say it's not possible.

Anything is possible.

Where's your old 80's GM car?

I'm downloading now, can't wait to see.

I bet it would be impressive.

The NXE looks rather nice. I like the avatars and installation of games to the HDD is a plus, but obviously not enough for my 20GB HDD.

I've installed GoW2 to the HDD, and after I did that it only left me about 5.5GB of free space and I was like WTF?

So yeah, with installing games to the HDD much like the PS3, it will let the system run smoother and quiter and reduce risks of hardware failure and such. However, 20GB hard drives are completely worthless now. I guess I really do need to upgrade mine to 120GB someday...but dont want to throw away $150 for this. *sigh*

Ah well will still get other games that are on the PS3 as it is on the Xbox360 to play it on my PS3 with a much bigger HDD so no problem then.

They need release patch to fix the install bugs for Halo 3.

120 GB isn't enough for install 30 games in HDD.

Thought so.

Microsoft really needs to find a cheaper way for us to change our hard drive like Sony did with us, which was a smarter and easier move. We can change any hard drives we want on the PS3 from 80GB to 320GB...even more!

But Microsoft can only allow 20GB, 60GB, and 120GB and...thats it? *scoffs* They still rip us off.

I'm sorry to say it...but fuck Microsoft and their hardware plans. They obviously got PWNED by Sony's hardware which is easily modified.

Oh well...now I wonder whats the next big game coming for Xbox360?

Besides Left 4 Dead that is. >.>

Back