new Welsh Corgi owners

nozobo

Reaction score
and here's Zappy! :scatter:

Attachments

• ZAPPY.jpg
    ZAPPY.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 18
she's 4 month old.... anyone got Corgi? or in love with em?

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had a Welsh Corgi when I was little, named Kiki. We had to put him to sleep in 1999/ 2000. He was the best doggie ever. He used to herd our cats, he would sleep with me, he was always incredibly affectionate......loved loved him!

Awww how cute! My mom has 2 Corgis - Fergie and Molly. I am in love with these cutie pies!!!

lol I want one but cost money for apt pet deposit and plus that dog too. Those are cute little doggies. ;)

nozobo said:
she's 4 month old.... anyone got Corgi? or in love with em?

Me.

I have a Pembroke (sp?) Welsh Corgi- Doody the 3rd.

lol.

They re awesome.

deafdyke said:
AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had a Welsh Corgi when I was little, named Kiki. We had to put him to sleep in 1999/ 2000. He was the best doggie ever. He used to herd our cats, he would sleep with me, he was always incredibly affectionate......loved loved him!

I had the same experience with Doody 1 and 2.

Doody 3, ehh, not so much.

The first 2 were Cardigians and the 3rd one is a Pembroke, so that may play a role.

Lovely dog - in UK its better known as Queen's dog!!

Beautiful dog I came to see at the Dog Show last year.

My dog is 1/4 of corgi !!

Oh, and I still still get very excited at seeing Welsh Corgis around....almost as psyched as I get when I see another young person with hearing aids!

as of now, our Zappy is chasing the cats around the apartment... too cute to watch!!!!

Back