New VRS provider choicevrs.com

choicevrs

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I have been working on creating a new VRS provider for a while now, choicevrs.com. I used to trade Sorenson bonds, and frankly was appalled at how the private equity owner exploited the service for profit and never invested in new features.

We are still in beta, but the basic premise is users can choose from a list of translators based on rating, previous use, or skill set.

Interpreters can work remotely and choose their own hours. We will have alot of work to do but I would love to see how interested people would be in a service like this.

Thanks again, and check out Choicevrs for more information. Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Hello Everyone, I have been working on creating a new VRS provider for a while now, choicevrs.com. I used to trade Sorenson bonds, and frankly was appalled at how the private equity owner exploited the service for profit and never invested in new features.

We are still in beta, but the basic premise is users can choose from a list of translators based on rating, previous use, or skill set.

Interpreters can work remotely and choose their own hours. We will have alot of work to do but I would love to see how interested people would be in a service like this.

Thanks again, and check out Choicevrs for more information. Feel free to reach out with any questions!

frankly you not vrs provider

your name not on this list
Internet-Based TRS Providers | FCC.gov

I is agree with you qwerty! Are they saying that terp can work even at home? FCC no longer allows that. They should have known better than trying to scam and maybe lead to malicious website. I won't click that link!

I is agree with you qwerty! Are they saying that terp can work even at home? FCC no longer allows that. They should have known better than trying to scam and maybe lead to malicious website. I won't click that link!

I did click the link, and it led to the choicevrs.com website. There's not much there yet, but I'm reserving judgement until they produce something.

Back