New Unfriendly Deafie In Da House!!

CasperGemini

Reaction score
Wuzzup my playaz, I'm in SaTOWN (San Antonio to you nubs), I'm a hardcore gamer. I play Counterstrike:Source, Unreal Tournament 2004, HALO, Battlefield 1942. If you think you got what it takes to be on my CAL-O TEAM. Hit me up for a tryout. I am deaf too and was born deaf, and I'm trying to get a deaf Counterstrike team going. HOLLA!!!

Bah... hardcore huh? If you can for onec get highe score than me in BD... then I speak higly of you..... untiol then, "keep practicing so I can kill you even more"

CasperGemini said:
Wuzzup my playaz, I'm in SaTOWN (San Antonio to you nubs), I'm a hardcore gamer. I play Counterstrike:Source, Unreal Tournament 2004, HALO, Battlefield 1942. If you think you got what it takes to be on my CAL-O TEAM. Hit me up for a tryout. I am deaf too and was born deaf, and I'm trying to get a deaf Counterstrike team going. HOLLA!!!

I hope to God you didn't that dialogue from http://gizoogle.com !!

Or, better yet, LEARN from that site! ;)

lol OMG I like the http://gizoogle.com/ website, it's really awesome!! I didn't even know they had anything like that until today. I love the spinning rims on the site. If y'all wanna play Counterstrike against me, feel free to leave me a message, and i'll holla.

Hey man. I am elite Counterstike player. I play CAL-I level. Oh I miss BF1942. Is Desert Combat still there? I had to quit playing those game to focus on Gallaudet school process. During summer time I may will play with you.

Welcome to AD. I play Counter-Strike: Source too. So I played CS my team: EB and I played CAL-O in six months ago. Now, I'm alone. :o

Crazymanw00t said:
Hey man. I am elite Counterstike player. I play CAL-I level. Oh I miss BF1942. Is Desert Combat still there? I had to quit playing those game to focus on Gallaudet school process. During summer time I may will play with you.
I will against you too.

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD.

Come and share your post here with us. :mrgreen:

LOLZ,

Wuzzup to my peeps Spice!!! I don't have a counterstrike server up yet, however I am planning to install one soon. As soon as I get it up and running, i'll give all y'all my server IP addy to add to ya favs, I will only run Counterstrike Source and UT2k4, that's about it. MAYBE Desert Combat Final.

:)

CasperGemini said:
LOLZ,

Wuzzup to my peeps Spice!!! I don't have a counterstrike server up yet, however I am planning to install one soon. As soon as I get it up and running, i'll give all y'all my server IP addy to add to ya favs, I will only run Counterstrike Source and UT2k4, that's about it. MAYBE Desert Combat Final.

:)

Cool. Do you have AIM?

Welcome to Ad and enjoy this site, CasperGemini

PurrMeow

(off topic--oh my goodness, VamPyroX are you trying to make me dizzy by looking at your avator :giggle:)

Wow.... I musta really been drunk when I made welcome post.... don't even remember making it. It would also explain the crappy typing :D

Anyways, BD shoulda been BF....

Welcome again Casper

Back