New U.S. Air Force Fighter Jet !!!!! The F-35

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it do? is it faster drops more bombs or what?

Buckdodgers said:

It does everything a multi-jet fighter and it takes the best from the F-16 and the F-22 fighter jets etc and put into the F-35 the end result is a superb fighter jet for the U.S.A. !!!!! :thumb:

Old news....underdevelopment way back to 2000. Still working on it till test is successed then will replace F-16. F-22 Raptor will take over F-15.

Buckdodgers said:

F-35 is much better than F-16 and F-15. They are smaller, STOL(short take off landing <---similair to AV-8 Harrier) Stealth ( weapons will not show on plane where is inside hatch door to prevent defect radars.) not like most modern plane place weapons each wings to show it. There is too many lists. F-35 is best. Notice Russian has their own new develop. Here link http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/s37/

remind me similair to X-29 but USAF dropped out and not interesting.

TFWFalcon said:
Notice Russian has their own new develop. Here link http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/s37/ remind me similair to X-29 but USAF dropped out and not interesting.

Heard it was dropped due to $$$. And plus, it's designed for dogfight which is useless today. It can be shot down by a "15/20 miles" missile or "100+ miles" Phoenix missile from a Tomcat. :naughty:

Yes, They dont use old dogfight like WWII. More air to air missiles. F-14 Tomcat is retired and F/A-18 Super Hornet take over. I been play games and online with my teammate told me about AIM-54 phoneix is no longer and start new missile can reach 200 plus miles from distance start fire. Today high tech going crazy and new serect development.

Interesting... However, why wasn't I heard of that new warplane?! But that sure is great. By the way I thought F-22 is still the best or say most powerful fighter plane? Maybe F-35 will replace that F-22 as the best overall plane. F-22 is very expensive. I will check F-35's advantages and what it can do and cannot do. Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back