New to this :)

sararose

Reaction score
hi, i'm very new to this, and so far it looks very interested, its nice to see what other people have to say and discuss about things, feedback is what we all need! I hail from austin, texas. I just moved here from illinois. I come from a big deaf family. I have a little sister who's a student at RIT, and my beautiful neice who just turn one! They're coming and visit tomorrow! which i cannot wait! ;) i'm very friendly, outgoing, and love to meet new people and meet new friends! get in touch with me if you want to!

adieu for now...

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

Who's this lucky sister that's at RIT? Perhaps, I know her? ;)

Hi Sararose,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here :)

her name's rachie, she has a daughter name daisy... im sure u know her :) what year are u at RIT?

how do u do your picture? im struggling to put out my pix as it says its over size? i dont get it?

Sara!!! I'd never thought in world that u would be a member of AD!!! Welcome! Xo

how do u do your picture? im struggling to put out my pix as it says its over size? i dont get it?

If you log into your 'User CP' there is an option to change your avatar. If this is where your having problems:

'100 by 100 pixels or 48.8 KB (whichever is smaller)'

Make sure your picture meets both of those criteria. If you are having problems editing your photo to that size, let me know and I can edit it for you.

BTW, Welcome to AD (I'm a newbie myself ;) )

taylor, thank you! i'll check it out, if not work, i'll let you know so u can help me! :)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf sararose! Have fun reading and posting in here and hope your stay will be a pleasant one too! ;)

i look forward to it! i enjoy this website so far! something to do and a great people to have a feedback with ! :)

Back