New to the site, trying to become a full time terp! (rochester ny)

Allish

Reaction score
Hi everybody! So here's my little story:

My name's Al, I'm currently living in Rochester NY and a graduate from RIT. I was in the interpreting program for a bit then ended up graduating with a BS in Deaf Studies and Theater. I'm an active member of RRCD (in the poker league) and currently looking for more time practicing my signing skills and employment working with the Deaf community. In my free time I'm a stand up comic and enjoying time with friends. In the future I would love to be a full time terp and eventually write a signed stand up routine :wave: all of my info's in my profile but if you're interested in chatting get a hold of me on skype @ allishman61

welcome to AD! first off -- are you signed up with one of the terp agencies in rochester yet? SLC? interpretek? freelance? Have you tried CDR and contact dean derusso deaf advocate?

Hi everybody! So here's my little story:

My name's Al, I'm currently living in Rochester NY and a graduate from RIT. I was in the interpreting program for a bit then ended up graduating with a BS in Deaf Studies and Theater. I'm an active member of RRCD (in the poker league) and currently looking for more time practicing my signing skills and employment working with the Deaf community. In my free time I'm a stand up comic and enjoying time with friends. In the future I would love to be a full time terp and eventually write a signed stand up routine :wave: all of my info's in my profile but if you're interested in chatting get a hold of me on skype @ allishman61

Sounds neat! Good luck!! :)

Back