New to learning ASL

_CarolineRose_

Reaction score
I just recently started learning ASL. So far I think I'm doing good. I'm learning from lifeprint.com and I really enjoy it. I haven't yet found any local place(s) to take classes and I don't know anyone who is deaf(besides my mother who just recently lost her hearing). I would like to find someone who would be willing to help me learn.

I just recently started learning ASL. So far I think I'm doing good. I'm learning from lifeprint.com and I really enjoy it. I haven't yet found any local place(s) to take classes and I don't know anyone who is deaf(besides my mother who just recently lost her hearing). I would like to find someone who would be willing to help me learn.

Dose this mean you are looking for a place both you and your Mother can attend? If so, best wishes with that.

welcome to AD
naughtywavey.gif

Dose this mean you are looking for a place both you and your Mother can attend? If so, best wishes with that.

No, she actually lives out of state. She is planning on learning ASL and then we would be able to communicate through Skype and whenever we visit one another. I have wanted to learn it for some time now. I just didn't know there were as many resources on the internet about ASL .

hey Id love to work on ASL with you. do you have a skype name where we could sign/type/talk?

welcome !

thanks. Ill add you on skype after work today

Ill look at yahoo too I cant rememeber if I still have it on my laptop.

my s/n is rsv1983 on skype.

looking forward to signing/talking

Back