new to all of this

gracemaefall

Reaction score
hey, i am new to this site and thought i would check out the gay\lesbian section. i am not deaf, but i am slightly hard of hearing and i have been signing since i was 3. im not fluent, but i am just looking for some cool people to get to know and chat with. ~:}

Welcome to AD! I'm not deaf or HOH, but my youngest brother is HOH and we've been using sign language with him since he was 2. I'm by no means fluent either, but I can definitely hold on a conversation. I attend the monthly silent suppers at a local restaurant, which is a lot of fun. I've learned a lot more about Deaf culture and ASL since I've started going and I've met a lot of really awesome deaf people as well as hearing people involved in the Deaf community.

Feel free to add me on Skype if you ever want to chat or sign! My username is rayne127.

-Adam

Its nice to meet you Adam...
Im sorry to hear about your brother, what happened?
Its awesome that you are so involved in his life and willing to learn. i used to sign a whole bunch and then my life went crazy and i stopped. i want to pick it up again. i miss it. i would love to skype sometime and chat and sign... my username is: gracemaefall. ~:}

Back